Ref Watch

I've bookmarked this comment on the off chance some thick Rag tries to use this as justification.
Like I said mate, I read his book, and whilst I can’t remember word for word he made a big thing of it, plus, I just googled ‘Graham Poll admits to feeling pressured by Ferguson’, and a whole host of articles cropped up, bloke’s a narcissistic wank stain.

Like I said mate, I read his book, and whilst I can’t remember word for word he made a big thing of it, plus, I just googled ‘Graham Poll admits to feeling pressured by Ferguson’, and a whole host of articles cropped up, bloke’s a narcissistic wank stain.
A but hard on narcissistic wank stains that mate.
One useless twat of an ex referee backing another useless twat who is (laughably) a current referee, who'd have thought it?

We all know we were robbed.
Hopefully it’ll spark our players into life, give them some fight this season.
Something we seem to be lacking of late.

It`s started Poll has gone full Rag fan boy

Oh Graham Poll, you`re a fcuking Arsehole.....

Pep Guardiola is 'SCANDALOUS' to suggest refs are biased at Old Trafford, says ex-official

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been slammed by Graham Poll, who says, "you have to admire" officials for giving such a controversial Manchester United goal

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/pe...ster-city-man-city-derby-graham-poll-referees

"Well that’s a mistake by Akanji not Darren Cann or Michael Oliver because the ball could’ve got swept 10 yards further left and then Rashford’s position is irrelevant so that’s a red herring for me."

No mate, in your case I think you'll find it's 3 yellow herrings.

"Well that’s a mistake by Akanji not Darren Cann or Michael Oliver because the ball could’ve got swept 10 yards further left and then Rashford’s position is irrelevant so that’s a red herring for me."

Obviously Graham Poll has never played football before as the skill of a footballer is to read what is happening and Akanji read, quite correctly, that Casemiro was about to play a through ball to Rashford, who was miles offside as a result.
The same can be said with Ederson who was reading the play and setting himself for a shot by Rashford.

It was offside all day long and it stinks.

Obviously Graham Poll has never played football before as the skill of a footballer is to read what is happening and Akanji read, quite correctly, that Casemiro was about to play a through ball to Rashford, who was miles offside as a result.
The same can be said with Ederson who was reading the play and setting himself for a shot by Rashford.

It was offside all day long and it stinks.

Also, when Casemiro struck the ball Fernandes was 32 yards away from the edge of the box, Ederson was on the penalty spot 6 yards from the edge of the box, if Rashford isn't there who wins that race ?

There's no clearer form of vision than 20/20 hindsight but the wankers involved on Saturday with an agenda fail to admit their false polemic, one of the worst decisions I've seen in my 55 years plus of watching football at many levels, still completely annoyed.

Disappointed, Tunbridge Wells.

Quotes in the last couple of posts just sum up the officials in the game. Wankers

It's got worse than ever recently. What happened to that "high bar" we played our game at Anfield under? Did the rules gets changed for one game only, to give themselves more room for cheating. Imagine the uproar in the 1980s if a team about to play Wimbledon asked for an extremely low bar, i.e. any physical contact would equal a straight red card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.