Ref Watch

I ain’t getting into that shit again. The point I was addressing is a general one that a linesman will have different instructions if he is doing a game with a VAR, than if there wasn’t one.
Different instructions?

You mean the different instructions he was working to in the second half, or between VAR and non-VAR?

If it is as obvious as the Rashford offside there is NO reason whatsoever for the referee not to blow his whistle as soon as the player runs towards the ball. If the referee or lino thought they needed VAR to confirm that offside, perhaps they might want to consider a visit to that well-known High-Street optician because that was an EASY decision.
He couldn't blow early because the linesman didn't flag early.

He couldn't blow early because the linesman didn't flag early.
I think the most valid point he makes is that if the player moves towards the ball, he is interfering with play, if he remains static he does not interfere. It should not matter when he flags or the ref blows. The player is offside.
If the ref and assistant both miss the interference then var should correct the decision.

ive been refereeing for 12 years now and we are instructed as such...say a ball is knocked over the top for example, if a/the player in an offside position immediately makes a run for the ball.blow straight away..if he stays still / passive play on..EVERY referee HAS that interpretation...so yes it is disgustingly obvious they are doing everything they can to fuck us over.
and under the same scheme avoided many a ban for their players - Rooney against Wigan springs immediately to mind.

The PigMOL silence is deafening. There's not a single pundit I've heard that thought the decision was correct. So not only they are they out of touch with the fanbase, but also the TV and radio "experts" as well. A sad state of affairs that they only have themselves to blame for.

The PigMOL silence is deafening. There's not a single pundit I've heard that thought the decision was correct. So not only they are they out of touch with the fanbase, but also the TV and radio "experts" as well. A sad state of affairs that they only have themselves to blame for.

I doubt they could actually give a fuck, objective achieved and rags got undeserved win !

They'll say fuck all, today or at the weekend some other var fuck up or cheat will happen and ours will be whitewashed from all media.......they know what they're doing and that's why as a club we should be pushing the matter 24/7 and shouting from the rooftops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.