Ref Watch

Yes, but the liner could clearly see the offside and I'm not sure there is any ruling that prevents him from flagging when the ball goes out of play.
yeah but no advantage to city as we never score from them ;)
but our new set piece coach has got us bouncing the ball before placinging the ball whats that all about

I didn’t see the game yesterday, but saw the extended highlights today. The foul on Grealish was a clear penalty, unbelievable that it wasn’t given.

Last edited:
USA comms said his toe was off.
So if your toe is offside it’s not marginal anymore, so Rashford’s goal at the beginning of the season wouldn’t count now then?
And if your 3 yards offside that is acceptable now then is it, hence why the rag goal last week was Ok in the derby.
So heads you win and tails I lose
And if you get fouled in the penalty area it’s only a penalty if you a) are wearing red or b) your team mate hasn’t fouled anybody this season.
Or in Swahili the interpretation is “if you wear Blue your f****d”.
So are we all clear now?
Dead easy this cheating, sorry I meant to say officiating.

Assistant refs are a lot better than you or I when it comes to spotting offsides, but ultimately it's impossible to get right all the time. There's no way they can truly focus on everything at once, or be in the perfect position.

Mahrez they got right, Alvarez they got wrong. Alvarez was further offside, but it was a trickier situation than the Mahrez one.
No one is perfect, but just change the rules back to allow a linesman to flag anything he believes is offside. We'll get the odd bad decision, but it's better than the game destroying madness seen at the swamp last week.

Gallagher on sky sports just makes it up.

He thinks Grealish was a penalty but because Coote didn't give it VAR didn't overturn it as it didn't reach the clear and obvious threshold.

What the fuck is the clear and obvious threshold?

It’s gaslighting 101, that’s what the words subjective and clear and obvious means in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.