Ref Watch

Even dermot gallagher thought it was a foul on grealish!
Warnock thought it wasn’t given because the ref didn’t give a foul for wolves a few secs before and he knew he should have.
There was actually 2 fouls on the Wolves player ...So in this case 2 wrong did make a right :(

There is no way the Wolves player who smashed Gundo would ever have attempted that challenge against Salah at Anfield because he knows full well he'd be given his marching orders.

A shoulder to the head as part of a challenge is a red card offence because of the danger to the player concerned.

And I'm talking about rugby.

A shoulder to the head as part of a challenge is a red card offence because of the danger to the player concerned.

And I'm talking about rugby.

That challenge was a pre-meditated assault,it was absolutely unnnecessary,unacceptable and ultimately......dangerous.

It shows just how clueless these incompetent wankers are given that they didn't recognise that.

I'm a huge fan of VAR.

And I'm not into the bullshit conspiracy theories that abound on Bluemoon about refs being on the take against us.

Still...

WTF!

Wasn't Gundo (I think it was him) clearly fouled in the box - but no penalty awarded. 2nd game in a row that VAR has let us down. And no - this isn't some bullshit conspiracy theory against City post - it's rather a general complaint against the quality of VAR - who needs to get their shit together. For us, and for other sides.

There must have been two mins of play in the first 20 due to their little fouls ably assisted by the ref who took an eternity to walk over to their bench and give their manager a yellow card. He couldn’t have walked any slower if he tried!! How to get the back up of the home fans. Knob
Agree Gudo was down for 2 minutes plus, the ref spent a minute talking to players over a corner. Spent another minute talking to their player over a foul, which he walked away from. Plus the keeper was wasting time from minute one.

It seems to me that the way we are reffed has got worse this season if that's possible!! My theory is that FA and EPL bosses don't want us to win 3 titles in a row as it would equal the rags when they did it.
Pretty sure that all the refs are on the take as you imply. And the FA officials. And English police oversight. And parliament. So sad that this corruption runs so deep!

There must have been two mins of play in the first 20 due to their little fouls ably assisted by the ref who took an eternity to walk over to their bench and give their manager a yellow card. He couldn’t have walked any slower if he tried!! How to get the back up of the home fans. Knob
There was nearly two and half minutes for the Gundo injury and a minute for the corner nonsense with Samedo. Add on top of that the meander to book their manager, the goal, the long explanations to Neves for everything, the half minute after a foul on Lewis for him to talk to their player who refused to come to him (should have booked him for that alone as it was showing dissent to the ref) and we probably should have had six minutes in the first half alone. Second half probably worse given the two goals, the VAR check, the subs etc and it probably should have been seven or eight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.