Ref Watch

Pretty sure that all the refs are on the take as you imply. And the FA officials. And English police oversight. And parliament. So sad that this corruption runs so deep!

Not sure about your reply, but PiGMOL must go out of their way to employ the most incompetent of referees possible. That is way more plausible.

Not sure about your reply, but PiGMOL must go out of their way to employ the most incompetent of referees possible. That is way more plausible.
I'll give you this - VAR for our matches have been shit awful two games running... what do I blame for this?

Conspiracy? Criminal intent? - not at all.

I blame incompetence and an evolving but still fucked up (but improving) application of VAR (I'm a huge fan of VAR).

I'll give you this - VAR for our matches have been shit awful two games running... what do I blame for this?

Conspiracy? Criminal intent? - not at all.

I blame incompetence and an evolving but still fucked up (but improving) application of VAR (I'm a huge fan of VAR).

Then surely PiGMOL and their application of VAR is " not fit for purpose " and has little or no credibility .

Teams are being fucked over by these people and there is no redress to their fuck ups or whatever - how is that acceptable from a so-called professional body ?

Then surely PiGMOL and their application of VAR is " not fit for purpose " and has little or no credibility .

Teams are being fucked over by these people and there is no redress to their fuck ups or whatever - how is that acceptable from a so-called professional body ?

PiGMOL are as transparent and on a par with politics in this country - corrupt and not fit for purpose imo.

Fail to see how anybody other than the obvious beneficiaries can believe that VAR is a bloody success.

Teams are being fucked over by these people and there is no redress to their fuck ups or whatever - how is that acceptable ?
VAR is evolving - eventually it will be AI driven and without bias at all. It will be instant. And it will be uniformly applied and inarguably correct.

Until such time, VAR is evolving. Better than pre-VAR right now... but still not at all close to perfect. We've been screwed lately by two VAR/rules bullshit calls (but we won against Wolves anyway so maybe we've been screwed by just one)...

Anyhow - I'm a big fan of VAR - let's eliminate human bias and make things fair. And let's speed up calls so that they're instant with zero need for review. AI will provide this within our lifetime.

VAR is evolving - eventually it will be AI driven and without bias at all. It will be instant. And it will be uniformly applied and inarguably correct.

Until such time, VAR is evolving. Better than pre-VAR right now... but still not at all close to perfect. We've been screwed lately by two VAR/rules bullshit calls (but we won against Wolves anyway so maybe we've been screwed by just one)...

Anyhow - I'm a big fan of VAR - let's eliminate human bias and make things fair. And let's speed up calls so that they're instant with zero need for review. AI will provide this within our lifetime.

Do you still believe in Santa too ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.