Ref Watch

Absolutely clueless again today. 3 minutes injury time in the first half? Every week we are being cheated by time not being added in and our play constantly being broken up by time wasting
Yes, this does my head in too. In the first half, he delayed a corner twice after Stones had been wrestled to the ground. Lets Semedo get away with it twice!. Gundogan then gets smashed and play was stopped for at least 3 minutes. We then had a delay for the foul on Jack, which they decided wasn’t a penalty (took nearly 2 minutes). These 3 incidents alone total a minimum of 5 minutes. He adds on 3. This goes on every week and it is very poor. We should have World Cup style of timekeeping and get the correct amount of added time.

Absolutely clueless again today. 3 minutes injury time in the first half? Every week we are being cheated by time not being added in and our play constantly being broken up by time wasting
Interesting point.

The World Cup matches absolutely counted every single minute of non-playing time and then added this time on. At first I didn't like the 10+ minutes of added time for some games - but eventually I came to realize that this is only fair.

I'd like to see accurate time-keeping adopted by the P/L - with all non-playing time added on.

The policy of adding back on all non-playing time will of course be met by a huge outcry from advertisers... and for this reason likely won't come to pass.

GENUINE QUESTION
Referees in general, including yesterdays, and specifically Twatwell, (could name numerous others, but can't leave out Walton) , are they.................

a) corrupt/ bent / cheats
b) incompetent
c) publicity seeking individuals, who want to be the centre of attention.

I HONESTLY cant think of anything else, that could possibly explain the shitstorm that we are currently experiencing.

GENUINE QUESTION
Referees in general, including yesterdays, and specifically Twatwell, (could name numerous others, but can't leave out Walton) , are they.................

a) corrupt/ bent / cheats
b) incompetent
c) publicity seeking individuals, who want to be the centre of attention.

I HONESTLY cant think of anything else, that could possibly explain the shitstorm that we are currently experiencing.
They are definitely being told to ref games differently, whether it be from PIGMOL or the Premier league, these refs are so inconsistent and so blatant with their decisions they are being to look like robots out there.

Huh?

Anyhow, check back in 4 years time. AI is going to make offside calls instant and spot on, out-of-bounds calls 100% accurate and in the longer term, even make subjective calls (hand ball and the like) instant and uniformly applied.
Do you know personally who designed the whole VAR system? Whether the person involved was a Sports fan (specifically a Football/Soccer Fan)

Interesting point.

The World Cup matches absolutely counted every single minute of non-playing time and then added this time on. At first I didn't like the 10+ minutes of added time for some games - but eventually I came to realize that this is only fair.

I'd like to see accurate time-keeping adopted by the P/L - with all non-playing time added on.

The policy of adding back on all non-playing time will of course be met by a huge outcry from advertisers... and for this reason likely won't come to pass.
We drew with Everton due primarily to attwell’s inability to control the game or tell the time

VAR is evolving - eventually it will be AI driven and without bias at all. It will be instant. And it will be uniformly applied and inarguably correct.

Until such time, VAR is evolving. Better than pre-VAR right now... but still not at all close to perfect. We've been screwed lately by two VAR/rules bullshit calls (but we won against Wolves anyway so maybe we've been screwed by just one)...

Anyhow - I'm a big fan of VAR - let's eliminate human bias and make things fair. And let's speed up calls so that they're instant with zero need for review. AI will provide this within our lifetime.
Only screwed once? What about the penalties not given against Brentford & dippers, time wasting v Everton & Villa.

Huh?

Anyhow, check back in 4 years time. AI is going to make offside calls instant and spot on, out-of-bounds calls 100% accurate and in the longer term, even make subjective calls (hand ball and the like) instant and uniformly applied.
I’m sure our authorities will differ from the rest of the world, subjectively of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.