Ref Watch

Fans are united against the PGMOL after yesterday's shitshow... Wait until we get shafted today and are told it's tough shit...
They'll have to even up the dropped bollock from Scarbrick yesterday. I suspect we are gonna have to score several times as they will no doubt want a result similar to the Arse's yesterday so that the points gap is maintained. We will pay for The Arse's misfortune! It's noticeable, though, that VAR blunder never seems to follow our games the day after. We might get a discreet apology from Old Mother Riley a fortnight later when the hullabaloo has died down.

I've seen a significant number of posts on social media from rival fans trying to infer that VAR (this season) is helping City.

That aside, already this weekend there have been egregious mistakes from PGMOL - Brighton, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Wolves were all impacted by the paucity of competence.

The standard of officiating in this country is absolutely abject.

Just a 'hint'?

Pretending to be incompetent is by far and away the best way to disguise corruption.

Pleading ignorance or stupidity is a much easier pill for the fans to take than admitting the sport is bent.
Going off yesterday's performances including Brentford's equaliser (about time that we had good fortune) it was sheer incompetence; it doesn't hide hedodgy decisions that gone against us

the wolves sending off was very....suspicious imo. Wonder what the odds were for a wolves red card in first half.

or I am getting too suspicious!!!

I’ve actually been quite impressed with the Aussie guy from the little I’ve seen of him so far. But that was bizarre.

My only guess would be that he’d been getting a bit of backchat from Wolves players early on and decided he’s going to try and nip it in the bud by giving an early yellow. He’s turned around and flashed a yellow at the guy running in, without realising he’s already booked him. Still bad though. A good referee should know who he’s got on a yellow already.

Fans are united against the PGMOL after yesterday's shitshow... Wait until we get shafted today and are told it's tough shit...
I'm expecting the opposite.

We've already been condemned as cheats by everyone so a couple of shady VAR calls may guarantee the points to justify the cheats tag in the eyes of the media.

Today’s clown was merely bad rather than fucking awful like we seem to have had for the last few home games.

He failed to give several blatant yellows for Villa the worst of which was when Gundog was bear wrestled to the ground and like everyone else in the entire stadium Dias was flabbergasted that this didn’t bring an instant yellow for their player and probably expressed that a little forcibly. The speed with which he was booked suggests it was premeditated from the ref to distract attention from an appalling original decision.

The Haaland v keeper incident that resulted in our disallowed goal..... it looked a penalty, was it ?
I wouldn't say pen, and I wouldn't say foul on the keeper. The ref just took the easy way out when the goalie stayed down. It was a collision between two players who were both going for the ball. Neither fouled the other, but the ref gives a defensive free kick - it's political reffing of the worse kind!

And just how long did VAR check for the pen? It couldn't have been ten seconds. The CHECKING FOR PEN sign had only just gone up and we get the NO PEN decision. How many angles did the VAR wallah roll? Mmmm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.