Ref Watch

If Webb sacks VAR officials every time they make a mistake, he won't have a very big team for too long.

Swarbrick must be bricking it also, having been demoted for making a VAR mistake. I'm not sure if he is still Head of Implementation of VAR, but it says a lot when the person with that job title cannot even make correct VAR decisions. His position is almost untenable too.

Hopefully they sack someone who might lift the lid on the corruption.

Last edited:
If Webb sacks VAR officials every time they make a mistake, he won't have a very big yeah for too long.

Swarbrick must be bricking it also, having been demoted for making a VAR mistake. I'm not sure if he is still Head of Implementation of VAR, but it says a lot when the person with that job title cannot even make correct VAR decisions. His position is almost untenable too.

If Swarbrick was covering the monitors, who was the Match Commander?

If Webb sacks VAR officials every time they make a mistake, he won't have a very big team for too long.

I expect theyll just point to this for the next 5+ years every time someone says there’s never any repurchasing for referees making mistakes.

The administrative equivalent of refereeing holding at corners for 1 week a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.