Ref Watch

And then Grealish does one foul and gets booked immediately.
I think it was the Jack's reaction of Moura choosing to fall over Jack's legs instead of a using a little bit of athleticism and rising nine inches into the air and jumping over them. Mind, at least the whistling wanker booked Sanchez for his gobby interjection. I remember Taylor reffing the CFC game where he sent off two of ours and allowed two CFC players to remain on - one of whom threw Aguero to the ground and another, Fabregarse, I think, smacked Ferny on the face. Perhaps Taylor saw the lot yesterday and realised that VAR would have picked it up and he couldn't ignore it this time.

I think it was the Jack's reaction of Moura choosing to fall over Jack's legs instead of a using a little bit of athleticism and rising nine inches into the air and jumping over them. Mind, at least the whistling wanker booked Sanchez for his gobby interjection. I remember Taylor reffing the CFC game where he sent off two of ours and allowed two CFC players to remain on - one of whom threw Aguero to the ground and another, Fabregarse, I think, smacked Ferny on the face. Perhaps Taylor saw the lot yesterday and realised that VAR would have picked it up and he couldn't ignore it this time.
Sideshow Bob felled Aguero when he was clean through. He was last man and should have seen red as I've no doubt Sergio would have scored. Either Taylor bottled it, or he was under orders (my money is on the latter). To be fair Serg deserved his sending off I'm only pissed off he didn't kick him harder.

Sergio Aguero tackle on David Luiz sparked the Battle of the Etihad - but it wasn't the first time the Manchester City has gone in hard on the Chelsea defender (thesun.co.uk)

The headline from the sun is a bit disingenuous as the game was brought to boiling point by Taylor's blatantly obvious one-sided refereeing not Aguero's tackle on Luiz.

Sideshow Bob felled Aguero when he was clean through. He was last man and should have seen red as I've no doubt Sergio would have scored. Either Taylor bottled it, or he was under orders (my money is on the latter). To be fair Serg deserved his sending off I'm only pissed off he didn't kick him harder.

Sergio Aguero tackle on David Luiz sparked the Battle of the Etihad - but it wasn't the first time the Manchester City has gone in hard on the Chelsea defender (thesun.co.uk)

The headline from the sun is a bit disingenuous as the game was brought to boiling point by Taylor's blatantly obvious one-sided refereeing not Aguero's tackle on Luiz.
I've never seen such a discraceful application of the LotG as the whistling wanker manufactured that day, although I did see the back end of a Euro game where one of the teams would have lynched him had there been a rope handy.

Its alright them talking on Sky about these great new rules that all contact isn't a foul and they're going to let the game flow, but how consistent will this be applied throughout the season.
I've a feeling Raheem is going to get a rough ride from refs now

I've never seen such a discraceful application of the LotG as the whistling wanker manufactured that day, although I did see the back end of a Euro game where one of the teams would have lynched him had there been a rope handy.
That game still niggles me to this day. Something was most definitely off about the way the game was officiated. I have my suspicions that the outcome of that game was expected to go a certain way and had been decided before KO. Would love to see a detailed analysis of the global betting markets before/during that match.

Its alright them talking on Sky about these great new rules that all contact isn't a foul and they're going to let the game flow, but how consistent will this be applied throughout the season.
I've a feeling Raheem is going to get a rough ride from refs now
They have basically made it MORE subjective and open to corruption. Same with the 'thicker' lines for offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.