Ref Watch

Time wasting all first half, a long injury, a substitution… 2 mins added on.

Time wasting all second half, two long injuries, two very long VAR decisions, six substitutes… 5 minutes added on (ended up being seven).

There should have been about 5 mins added on in the first half and 9 in the second. The time keeping in this sport is absolutely fucking pathetic!
Moss loved all the time wasting… he was blowing after 5 minutes. He wanted all the breaks he could get. How could he only add 2 mins at the end of the first half. Richards was down for over 3 !

Any decent referee gives the penalty but waits before producing a red card as he knows it will be reviewed....not this clown he could not wait to send Walker off and in doing so made himself look totally stupid.
In a week where Alty fan Taylor managed to wrongly send someone off it highlights how poor our refs are. I mentioned in the Rag thread for Young Boys, PR7 went down like he had been shot. Moss, Taylor and the rest would have given them a penalty, fortunately it was a foreign ref.
If he gives the pen he has to give the red card.

I’ve only seen the in-time VAR for the offside but was waiting for the line to move as it seemed to be locked on Foden’s shoulder rather than his arse, which it looked to be half way through. Then waited for the second line but nothing.

Has anybody got/seen the actual eventual call?

No. That makes him look double stupid. He can award the penalty and wait a few seconds knowing it will be reviewed.
If he believes it’s a penalty (which he did)!and thinks Walker has prevented goal scoring opportunity (which he thought he did)!then he has to produce a red, one follows the other. He couldn’t give the pen but not send him off in the instance we saw today

IF it had stood would it have been a 3 game ban. Thus ruling Kyle out of games against our so called rivals?

The cynic in me thinks that's why the fat **** went straight for it.
Think it would have been a one game ban for that offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.