Ref Watch

Didn’t give us a lot, did he?
Thought he did well in our game at Watford.....you could blame VAR for the bigger decisions yesterday but, only stopping play for injuries depending on the team and lack of 'extra' injury time were both inexcusable.

He therefore joins the rest of them as a twat, cheat or totally shite at his job.

There must have been 60-90 seconds of play after the De Bruyne penalty incident. That is more than enough time to have checked it and for the play to continue quickly once we got that throw in. I understand it was tight but to take nearly 2 minutes out of the game was ridiculous when we got nothing out of it.

It completely ruined our momentum. We were battering at their door at that point and then we never really got a proper head of steam up after that.

There must have been 60-90 seconds of play after the De Bruyne penalty incident. That is more than enough time to have checked it and for the play to continue quickly once we got that throw in. I understand it was tight but to take nearly 2 minutes out of the game was ridiculous when we got nothing out of it.

It completely ruined our momentum. We were battering at their door at that point and then we never really got a proper head of steam up after that.
I think you have found the reason why it transpired the way it did.

The telling bit of your post,,,,ruined our momentum,,,, another use of var to manage matches ,,,,,cynical me,,,,

It seems to me we are moving back to the 17-18 season when our players seemed to be kicked with impunity.
VAR should have awarded 2 reds yesterday.
The other side of the coin is that VAR is full steam ahead trying to get the Rags into top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.