Ref Watch

In this age the Ref should leave all contentious decisions to VAR, i think the law does state 100% when talking about sending`s off or penalties, but for me the second was 100% he was in a good position and has no excuse, the first he is unlikely to have seen but VAR did, the more you watch it the more it seems like the player just kicks Jesus with no intention to play the ball VAR has no excuse for not giving a penalty, i watched on NBC and the second commentator tried to claim neither were penalties, he was put right on the second.

I think we will get Oliver and he will be under orders to give them everything for anything, like when he awarded Leicester 3 Penalties in 1 game v us, 2 soft and ignored our one for much more than the 2 soft ones he gave them. He is the ref i always dread seeing on our games.
Also do not want Dean as his last game so it will all be about him and he will put on a show no doubt.
Expect Dippers to get someone weak with England on Var

Last edited:
Listening to that paid up twat Gallagher on ref watch is like listening to chemical Ali lol.
Good job only me and you witnessed Dermot dissection of the kick on Jesus, " yep he kicked him, yes it was in the box, but he didn't mean it so can't be a penalty"
And Warnock in full agreement.

Don't know presenters name but I liked his sarcasm.

It wasn’t clear on first viewing. On first look it looked like Jesus was trying an overhead kick and was just falling backwards. It was only on the replays that you saw the kick.

That was on VAR for not giving it, can’t blame Taylor for that.
Yep, disgusting Var did not give it. Whats the point in a Var and Assistant Var officials if both cannot see it was a clear penalty, but its the same a few weeks back v Leeds, clear shove on Raz ignored but luckily Fern scored from the loose ball

Maybe it's just the Chavs complaining.

A couple I've spoken to claim the last penalty should have been retaken as the Penalty isn't deemed over until the ball stops rolling. Allison is seen to pick the ball back up to stop the ball rolling in.

Is this just clutching at straws or have they won the cup thanks to a fuck up?

Any refs able to confirm the rule please.

I think we will get Oliver and he will be under orders to give them everything for anything, like when he awarded Leicester 3 Penalties in 1 game v us, 2 soft and ignored our one for much more than the 2 soft ones he gave them. He is the ref i always dread seeing on our games.
Also do not want Dean as his last game so it will all be about him and he will put on a show no doubt.
Expect Dippers to get someone weak with England on Var
I expect it will be OLiVARPool. I was leaning towards Tierney but I suspect he'll get the Liverpool gig.

They'll need to manage our match to give the dips as much help as possible.

Maybe it's just the Chavs complaining.

A couple I've spoken to claim the last penalty should have been retaken as the Penalty isn't deemed over until the ball stops rolling. Allison is seen to pick the ball back up to stop the ball rolling in.

Is this just clutching at straws or have they won the cup thanks to a fuck up?

Any refs able to confirm the rule please.
Do you honestly think of a keeper makes an unclean stop and it’s about to cross the line, say if it bounces off and under them, and in that moment they scoop it away from crossing the line, all in an instant.. do you think it’s not a saved penalty?

The non awarding of a penalty (even with VAR), it’s almost as if they knew an early lead would end with an inevitable City win…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.