Ref Watch

So Rashford standing in front of the ball isn’t the same? Honestly fella you’re making yourself look silly
No its not the same at all...
Standing infront of the keeper so he cannt see, therefore cant react etc is not the same as running next tot he ball.....all the players around rashford can still see the ball and can still react

What it does do (which is where the rule is wrong for me) is afffect the desision making of Akanji and Walker ......but thats not physically stopping them

You are definitely on the wind up, you are chatting absolute shite. However if you are not on the wind up, you really are one thick ****. You clearly know fuck all about football and the impact an offside player has the on game.
As in thick as in having to use foul language to make a point......

Ok

You clearly cant take it...calling anyone an idiot who dares to not believe that the refs are deliberately screwing us over (do you believe in lots of conspiracy theories)

You may not like facts but its in black and white in the laws of the game...

The law doesnt account for interfeering with play other than by impeding/blocking/intefering with the movement of the player (defenders).

Ive already said the law is wrong - as for me Rashford DOES interfere with play as he affects the defenders decsions...but this aint in the rules.....and Fernandes certainly aint offside thats for sure.

Whats the excuse for the second goal?
Are you simple?

The second goal is a direct consequence of the first. The decision for the first goal completely flips the game on its head.

Also, you have ignored my post with the rules. The entire movement of every player within camera shot of the goal revolves around a player who is in an offside position.

If he moves towards the ball (which does) and faints a shot (which he does) he then attracts attention of all our players and keeper ( which does) and his presence allows Fernandes to sneak in and score.. it is offside as he couldn’t interfere more if he tried. He also faked a shot in faint to leave it for his mate to slot home.

Also, was it me or did the officials give it as offside only for VAR to intervene. In which case how on earth is it a clear and obvious error.

It was fucking nonsense and you are being contrary Simon.

Last edited:
Is he in the way of an opponent - No
Is he interfering with the movement of the player towards the ball - No
Is he impacting the ability of the opponent to play orchallenge for the ball - No

All he does is run with the ball WITHOUT touching it not making an attempt to touch it

And for the last highighted bit...How deosnt he makean action which impacts the ability of an opponent to play the baall...the keeper still comes out and challenges....the defenders could still try and slide in and tackle the ball - they dont
You have no idea what you're talking about. He has the ball at his feet for at least 5 strides. Just the fact that Ederson has to account for him is more than enough. Its bullshit explanations like yours that allow for the officials to get away with thievery, even in its most blatant form. Because there are plenty of people who despise City and don't give one fuck about right or wrong as long as it goes against City.

Standing infront of the keeper so he cannt see, therefore cant react etc is not the same as running next tot he ball.....all the players around rashford can still see the ball and can still react

What it does do (which is where the rule is wrong for me) is afffect the desision making of Akanji and Walker ......but thats not physically stopping them
Would it have stood if we scored it? I think fucking not.

Are you simple?

The second goal is a direct consequence of the first. The decision for the first goal completely flips the game on its head.

Also, you have ignored my post with the rules. The entire movement of every player within camera shot of the goal revolves around a player who is in an offside position.

If he moves towards the ball (which does) and faints a shot (which he does) he then attracts attention of all our players and keeper ( which does) and his presence allows Fernandes to sneak in and score.. it is offside as he couldn’t interfere more if he tried. He also faked a shot in faint to leave it for his mate to slot home. It

Also, was it me or did the officials give it as offside only for VAR to intervene. In which case how on earth is it a clear and obvious error.

It was fucking nonsense and you are being contrary Simon.
Linesman called offside. Rabid animals surrounded ref and lino. Decision changed by onfield ref in 10 seconds with no actual review of whst happened

Is he in the way of an opponent - No
Is he impacting the ability of the opponent to play orchallenge for the ball - No

All he does is run with the ball WITHOUT touching it not making an attempt to touch it

And for the last highighted bit...How deosnt he makean action which impacts the ability of an opponent to play the baall...the keeper still comes out and challenges....the defenders could still try and slide in and tackle the ball - they dont
Yes, yes and yes. His mere presence chasing the ball influences every players decision. It’s offside, clear as day.

I think yes.
If rashford is not there it becomes a straight race between walker and Fernandez. But walker knows he’s not catching rashford and is taken away from thinking about Fernandez.
He has interfered with walker’s decision making.
And also Eddies

He shielded the ball, and ran across the line of it, therefore hiding it from the defender, and blocking his vision of the ball, it might not be the same incident but the intention is the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.