Ref Watch

1st to our game. For all the critics of Oliver in midweek Hooper was by far worse yesterday, Playing advantage when we have 4 onto 1 is not an advantage. Seemed to forget the persistent foul play rule. I counted at least 5 fouls on Grealish without any action taken. Took Jack to throw a strop before he cautioned anyone for it. I have said this before about this ref but his positioning and fitness are woeful. He basically cheats after about half an hour and only goes about 15 yards either side of the half way line. Also noted that when we kicked off we had 2 players stood at least 5 yards in their half.

Now to Mr Tierney. He should have sent Jota off as well as Klippity minimum. Klippity basically complaining again to cover his own teams poor showing.

I have seen the Skipp challenge in the first half and I think, objectively, it is pretty different to this one. His was just a little late and accidental. It’s an ‘orange card’.

Where as Jota could see Skipp all the way and still put his boot above his own shoulders and went through Skipp’s face. It is a very clear red.

Reckon Jota’s challenge was payback, actually. Which also makes it worse, for me.
Im with you. Skipp’s wasnt a great challenge but 100% not a red card. Jota’s is level above in terms of endangering an opponent

Michael Oliver couldn’t wait to give a very soft early penalty for the blue dippers tonight yet refused us a stonewaller last week. Cheating bar steward.

1st to our game. For all the critics of Oliver in midweek Hooper was by far worse yesterday, Playing advantage when we have 4 onto 1 is not an advantage. Seemed to forget the persistent foul play rule. I counted at least 5 fouls on Grealish without any action taken. Took Jack to throw a strop before he cautioned anyone for it. I have said this before about this ref but his positioning and fitness are woeful. He basically cheats after about half an hour and only goes about 15 yards either side of the half way line. Also noted that when we kicked off we had 2 players stood at least 5 yards in their half.

Now to Mr Tierney. He should have sent Jota off as well as Klippity minimum. Klippity basically complaining again to cover his own teams poor showing.
Thought Hooper was mostly OK and, most important of all, even-handed which is the most basic essential whatever you might think about his fitness and positioning. Whereas Oliver gave us nothing and Arsenal everything in the first half hour.

Got in the way too much, didn't protect Jack but, we've had much worse....that's not saying he was at a decent level though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.