Ref Watch

Referees are jealous failed footballers at the end of the day, so they take refereeing courses and give those who made it a hard time.

Or they were bullied at school and so become authority figures to get one back on how the world treated them.

Is this the same ref who changed his mind from a yellow to a red against us after the Wigan crowd enticed him to?.

In my opinion, some of the most obvious “balancing the match” officiating you will see in a cup final no less.

Horrible tackle by Casemiro early on that was given as a foul on him.

Farcical handball given against Grealish, which I think through off his entire games, and got United back in the match.

Obvious foul on Kev in the United box ignored.

Many fouls on ours waived away, whilst 50/50s consistently given the way of United.

And immediate yellow card for the first sign of time wasting; we’re the only team for which that happens.

There needs to be major change within officiating in England but I am not going to hold my breath for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.