Ref Watch

People sometimes forget you use your arms for balance, they go up or down depending on vertical, lateral and rotational movement. It's a ridiculous argument to suggest that once his arms were down having landed they should stay down. It all depends what the body movement is on the way down and afterwards. No-one is suggesting it was deliberate, so it must have been a natural movement. There isn't really much in-between.
Yep, hes running backwards while the back goes over his head and he's jumping and turning in the same movement. If he has his hands down by his sides hes not getting his balance on the way down and will cane himself. It's ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

A "Clear & Obvious error" does not require VAR spending 5 minutes checking video replays.
As other have said, after being directed to view the video, the referee could have dismissed the claim as not deserving a penalty, I suggest they are scared of the repercussions for defying VAR. On field officials are now reduced to "assistants" to VAR commander.
VAR shouldn't have even needed to refer it. Coote is the same guy that gave them the Bruno goal with Rashford offside at the swamp, clearly is either fucking useless or has an agenda against City or for United.

VAR shouldn't have even needed to refer it. Coote is the same guy that gave them the Bruno goal with Rashford offside at the swamp, clearly is either fucking useless or has an agenda against City or for United.
That was shatwell with olivarse on var, but then that only goes to prove your point by showing how widespread the bias is, mate.

He was selected for the final after his performance at Old Trafford against City. At the time I predicted Atwell would get the FA Cup final but obviously I’d overlooked the real Engineer.

Corruption is rewarded in many ways & just as whistleblowers are told you’ll be protected but suffer the indignity of being isolated as clear punishment. Those that do what their paymasters want find a clear path to success & no one ever needs to utter the reasons why, but you know & they want you to know. Question them & they’ll deny it, they don’t want to convince you are wrong when they deny it, they want you to know you are right.

City are prepared for these events, the team that Pep has is possibly not as good as others he’s had but this one offers a bit more insurance against cheating.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here, who believes referees try to interfer with our attacks, by taking up stupid positions on the pitch.

Take our second goal for instance. Tierney starts walking towards the ball, then takes a step back, when kdb had took the fk.

Why would he do that. Most would back away

I'm sure I'm not the only one here, who believes referees try to interfer with our attacks, by taking up stupid positions on the pitch.

Take our second goal for instance. Tierney starts walking towards the ball, then takes a step back, when kdb had took the fk.

He saw Mr Whippy was unmarked and stepped in.

I have a theory about this. As it happens with so many different refs...

I don't think it's the refs being in the way, I think it's the team using the ref to shield the ball and protect the pass.

Ref is no longer considered part of the pitch so if the ball hits the ref.... What a shame uncontested drop ball to us. Still retain possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.