Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

A few years ago Sergio, at Southampton, was brought down on th edge of the area; the Southampton player pleaded that it was outside the area and the ref booked Sergio for diving, Oliver by chance??
Yep , that was the most disgusting bent booking I think i’ve ever seen & that’s from a very long list

A few years ago Sergio, at Southampton, was brought down on th edge of the area; the Southampton player pleaded that it was outside the area and the ref booked Sergio for diving, Oliver by chance??

The one I can remember is Aguero was stonewalled in the box and booked for diving, that was Mike Jones though.

It's not even the very big decisions that irk me it's the booking our players for barely anything,dinho used to get it and now rodri,ratboy and tyler have done a job on the refs on the tactical fouling bollocks,there are obvious yellows and red on us that don't get carded,then there is the giving them lots of freekicks like yesterday,al those things can change the game

The only thing I can think is that Oliver, who was on the other side of it, it might have seemed like he put his hip into Calvert Lewin and came from a kind of behind the man position. But even then that’s being as fair to the ref as possible. That camera angle shows he clearly just wins the ball.

I wonder what it looks like from an camera angle from the other side?

But even if it looks like a foul from the other angle, it’s clearly not a bloody booking!
He wasn’t the other side at all, he saw it and gave it because he was playing an advantage from a foul committed by us seconds earlier, it helped Everton it being higher up the pitch. To book him was a fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.