Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Dias’s was a pretty obvious yellow card though. Grealish I thought was harsh but could see why he thought it was a dive.

Didn’t think he was too bad today.
He was inconsistent allowed Ipswich players to foul at will yet, Dias booked for what was his first foul and it wasn’t a bad one He gave Delap two final warning when all the time he was playing the man not the ball from first minute
I’ve seen him on Tv refing other games I thought he was quite good but today no, and booking Jack when it was a borderline foul on him was as bad as Taylor booking Erling last week for being fouled

He was inconsistent allowed Ipswich players to foul at will yet, Dias booked for what was his first foul and it wasn’t a bad one He gave Delap two final warning when all the time he was playing the man not the ball from first minute
I’ve seen him on Tv refing other games I thought he was quite good but today no, and booking Jack when it was a borderline foul on him was as bad as Taylor booking Erling last week for being fouled
This is it all in a nutshell. You think he’s ok when you’ve seen him in other games but not today - when he’s reffed us. Grealish dived. He also waved away their penalty claim which, if that was the other end, I’d have been pissed if we didn’t get. He didn’t even blink though, just didn’t give it.

We are, to other clubs, the most favoured club in the league where refs and their decisions are concerned.

Good old fan bias. Age old.

ref was a little inconsistant.

especially in the first half.

Not sure how Delap didn't get a card at least
Agreed. Should have been booked for the elbow on Akanji at least. Took him aside for a warning and then allowed him to “put it about” for the rest of the game.

This is it all in a nutshell. You think he’s ok when you’ve seen him in other games but not today - when he’s reffed us. Grealish dived. He also waved away their penalty claim which, if that was the other end, I’d have been pissed if we didn’t get. He didn’t even blink though, just didn’t give it.

We are, to other clubs, the most favoured club in the league where refs and their decisions are concerned.

Good old fan bias. Age old.
Agreed on their pen shout. Not sure how that wasn't given if ours was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.