Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Sadly can’t complain about any of today’s bookings. Weak dive, bad foul and a cynical pull back from Stones. Could maybe argue he was slightly lenient towards some of Brentford’s tackles but generally I thought he was ok.

Only 2 minutes added time was a bonus. Was expecting 5+. Decent performance.

Have to admit, we were the same sat round us. Very unusual for a tight game to have so little injury time at the end. Let's be honest, had the whole situation been reversed we'd have been screaming corruption and conspiracy theories aplenty on here!

Have to admit, we were the same sat round us. Very unusual for a tight game to have so little injury time at the end. Let's be honest, had the whole situation been reversed we'd have been screaming corruption and conspiracy theories aplenty on here!
I think given there were 5 different substitution breaks in the second half 2 mins seemed low, but then he played 4 anyway. So he gave 2 mins for the 45 (4%) and then 2 for the 2 (100%), mathematically surprising

I think given there were 5 different substitution breaks in the second half 2 mins seemed low, but then he played 4 anyway. So he gave 2 mins for the 45 (4%) and then 2 for the 2 (100%), mathematically surprising
The "extra" 2 minutes was because there was a near 2 minute stoppage in added on time, but I agree 2 minutes wasn't enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.