Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

When did I say that? I said I thought he missed SOME clear fouls our way, noting about every foul.
Not sure what you thought my post said, you did say that, but you also said he was OK, he really wasn't, he gave us next to nothing, them almost everything from my viewpoint. When a ref gets ironic cheers for giving us a free kick (twice) it tells you all you need to know.

On the positive side for the ref, their fans wanted a foul for our second goal, he got that one spot on. Haaland was inside our half when the ball was passed by Eddie (so obviously not offside), he then got in front of the defender, and let the defender run into him, which prevented him getting past, that's never a foul, the rest was clinical from Erling.

Not sure what you thought my post said, you did say that, but you also said he was OK, he really wasn't, he gave us next to nothing, them almost everything from my viewpoint. When a ref gets ironic cheers for giving us a free kick (twice) it tells you all you need to know.

On the positive side for the ref, their fans wanted a foul for our second goal, he got that one spot on. Haaland was inside our half when the ball was passed by Eddie (so obviously not offside), he then got in front of the defender, and let the defender run into him, which prevented him getting past, that's never a foul, the rest was clinical from Erling.
The pause in Haaland’s run, then letting the defender run into him was a genius move that only a highly intelligent and experienced striker would do. The run was timed perfectly, the pause was simply genius and the finish was sublime. If that was Rashford, the media would still be pleasuring themselves over it.

The guy was fine today, possibly helped by the fact that both teams tried to make a game of it, rather than just spoiling. Anyway credit where credit is due, to both the referee and Brentford.

So far this season, I would say we haven't had a bad refereeing performance. Which is a little suspicious.

The guy was fine today, possibly helped by the fact that both teams tried to make a game of it, rather than just spoiling. Anyway credit where credit is due, to both the referee and Brentford.

So far this season, I would say we haven't had a bad refereeing performance. Which is a little suspicious.

I couldn’t fault him, he made mistakes but I felt he was consistent that he made a few for both.

The most outrageous bit was 2 mins injury time. I can’t remember seeing less than the customary 3 mins for ages.

I couldn’t fault him, he made mistakes but I felt he was consistent that he made a few for both.

The most outrageous bit was 2 mins injury time. I can’t remember seeing less than the customary 3 mins for ages.

He gets a pass frome on that one. Tbh, I was expecting around 5. No problem getting one in our favour for once.

I called him a cheating bastard when the Brentford player went through, two fuckin' yards offside, and it was only Eddie 'n Rico who saved the day. I asked my neighbour why the fuckin' lino hadn't waved his wand. Was it only goin' up if he'd scored! Watched it on MotD and the fucker was onside! So I withdraw the notion of 'cheating' from my comment. However, the word 'bastard' remains!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.