Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

The **** who nearly snapped Kev in half should have been booked at minimum.
He got a yellow later on.
Other than that he didn’t tend to fall for Chelsea’s play acting but would be nice to see a card for it to stop them doing it every 5 mins the cheating fuckers.

Didn’t see much evidence of the new directive on holding in the box leading to much of a change. Looking at you slabhead
@Pingu the Penguin hopefully you saw the new directive being implemented today, grab Haaland, hold him push him and then throw him to the floor. Chelsea got the free kick. That is the new directive isn't it ?
Isn't it ! Nobody told Taylor then.

If anyone thinks Taylor is part of some hidden anti-City agenda, they need to fuck off and watch another sport. Top referring from a top referee.
Please explain why he gave a foul against Haaland after about 5 minutes. The one in the penalty box.
Also why did he rule our second goal out, Haaland got his shot away and yet Taylor gave the foul, oh and why did he book Haaland?
I accept there is no conspiracy but come on 'top refereeing ' !

I honestly thought he was good, but you could tell the noise of him and Chelsea's history got to him as he was extremely reluctant ever to card Chelsea until they started putting in some nasty challenges in the last 10 minutes.

The **** who nearly snapped Kev in half should have been booked at minimum.
He got a yellow later on.
Other than that he didn’t tend to fall for Chelsea’s play acting but would be nice to see a card for it to stop them doing it every 5 mins the cheating fuckers.
Isn't the newish rule that if the referee plays advantage, he can't go back and card the player or something along those lines? Or am I talking out of my ass?

Isn't the newish rule that if the referee plays advantage, he can't go back and card the player or something along those lines? Or am I talking out of my ass?
No idea but that challenge should have been a straight card without need to go back. The advantage that never materialised should have been called back for the foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.