Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

He didn't fuck us only when it was obvious.
chelsea were disgrace. Men and boys but in a good way.

Last edited:
Sam Barrott’s performance at Brentford to today was less than impressive.

He will fit in very nicely along side his other PGMOL mates.

I felt a bit sorry for him. It was his first Premier League game and he was bound to be a bit nervous.

He’s been too keen, fucked up blowing so early. But 99.9% of the time, the guy isn’t smashing the ball in the net and it’s all forgotten about within seconds.

And I thought he recovered and had a decent game after that.

The offside that took ages to be given annoyed me, then the argument with Dias over where it should be taken.

Other then that not seen the decisions back but especially the first penalty shout, I was a bit nervous it could be given.

The offside that took ages to be given annoyed me, then the argument with Dias over where it should be taken.

Other then that not seen the decisions back but especially the first penalty shout, I was a bit nervous it could be given.

It’s a bit harsh being annoyed at a referee because players don’t know the laws of the game.

I thought it was a strange refereeing performance. Did some things, like a consistently high bar on penalties, well, but then let a lot of poor tackles go unpunished. The sort of game where he could have lost control (again) with less disciplined teams.

And not Taylor's fault but that stupid delayed flag rule again. The poor linesman must have been desperately hoping for Chelsea to lose possession so he could put his flag up.

No way was Taylor going to book Haaland in the melee that lead to the Lewis disallowed effort. He was obviously told to by VAR which is not allowed, that's a fucking con for a start.
The diving was never punished either. Also let consistent fouling by Enzo go unpunished including one where he twatted Savinho in the face, which are generally always given. Perhaps he should have gone down and rolled around like he'd been tagged by Mike Tyson like Fofana did the soft ****.

Other than that Taylor put in a typical Taylor performance. Credit for not caving to any of their 3 shit penalty appeals.
7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.