Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , got bored so thought I'd do a quick scan
Atkinson first Derby was Sept 2009
Utd have never lost when he's been the ref and he's reffed nearly a third of the games utd won.
Record between city and utd in that time frame is utd w 11 d 3 city 10
Record under Atkinson is utd w 4 d 1 city 0

Plenty of balance there lads

Utd have never lost when he's been the ref and he's reffed nearly a third of the games utd won.

That was probably why he was picked. We should start looking at such records next season and predict who they'll choose.

...that performance if that is what it can be called just cemented the fact that he was under orders to not favour a certain team in blue. It may come out one day, the biggest league in the world commercially and in betting stakes, it will be rife with it.

Just look at the news regarding La Liga and Real Madrid

...that performance if that is what it can be called just cemented the fact that he was under orders to not favour a certain team in blue. It may come out one day, the biggest league in the world commercially and in betting stakes, it will be rife with it.

Just look at the news regarding La Liga and Real Madrid
What’s this about Madrid ?

He didn't "miss it" he waved play on, and said "no foul", if he no says he didn't see it, he's lying as well as cheating.

I think he can say that he didn't see it fully, but would not have sent him off for it if he had seen it.
Or it gets reviewed, and someone takes Dermot Gallagher's position of not a sending off.
Either of those meet the process as I understand it, and neither result in a ban. It's not going to happen.

He didn't "miss it" he waved play on, and said "no foul", if he no says he didn't see it, he's lying as well as cheating.

My first reaction was he thought Kun had dived or was simulating but if so he has the option to stop play and yellow card Kun.
Refs need to be more accountable as they are losing all respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.