Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref bears some of the responsibility for that decision. We could see 50 yards away that it came off Milner so he should have been able to and overruled the linesman- as should the assistant on the bye-line.
apart from the disallowed goal, did you like how he handled the rest of the game?

Mike Dean again made himself center of attention not sending Alonso off and southampton going onto lose l.

apart from the disallowed goal, did you like how he handled the rest of the game?

He was terrible. He was the prototype "I'm the most important person on the pitch" ref. What's more, he has a reputation for the same thing in Spain and is disliked by numerous managers.

The cynic in me thinks that he was chosen for this exact reason, knowing that he would not be fazed by the grief that comes with giving 'strange' decisions.

The total ignoring of timewasting - pretending that he couldn't even see it by refusing to turn towards it - , the awful Sane decision, the sending off of Pep for very little and his general performance could be read as extremely convenient if you were seeking a Liverpool win.

Don't get me wrong, Liverpool probably deserved to go through but the subtle (and occasionally not so subtle) refereeing decisions in both legs made it a far far easier task for them.

Got the penalty, so can't moan about Loris not getting sent off.

But Davis on Vinny another red, just like Young on Serg.

We're getting f*** all off these Refs.

Spurs 2 down, down to 10 Men, it's over.

Now we're 1 goal up only and Spurs will be up for the 2nd half.

FFS!

Got the penalty, so can't moan about Loris not getting sent off.

But Davis on Vinny another red, just like Young on Serg.

We're getting f*** all off these Refs.

Spurs 2 down, down to 10 Men, it's over.

Now we're 1 goal up only and Spurs will be up for the 2nd half.

FFS!

I'd rather have Lloris off than a penalty.

Regardless of the penalty he's left the ground and is out of control. The ball is long gone when he connects with Stirling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.