Referees/Officials

Here's a brilliant performance from Mike Riley, head of PGMOL, to help the rags end Arsenal's unbeaten run.

I think the whiff of corruption is strong in this one. While the commentary even let's us in on the fact he'd given them 7 pens in the last 7 games at OT.

Be interesting to see what happens to Marriner in the next round of PL games in 2 weeks. Given that virtually all the media are on his back, he should be demoted or sitting those games out. But I bet he won't.

Even if he is it doesn't really affect to him, he'll still get paid still end up back doing Prem games the week after.

3 times we've had him they've all had contentious decisions go against us.

I think there is corruption... We screwed you lot twice last season, which was one of the tihngs that brought me here.. My question is this:

1) are City really on the tough end of things? or
2) do all fans experience the same and make the same complaints?

I think 1. Compare the last few months of City's season and United's season. It's hard to explain this.

So if we agree you are on the hard side of things, my question is this:

1) is it just unlucky and it all evens itself out? or
2) is it deliberate?

I am leaning towards 2. But it could be 1. Suppose its 2...my question is this:

1) is it deliberate to screw City? or
2) is it deliberate but for some other aim and City are only screwed as a byproduct of this...?

It's purely to get United into the top 4 mate. It isn't about us this time.

I've seen Arsenal get fecked over this year too, and if Spurs continued to win it would start with them too.

The league think that 21% of the viewers have walked because United aren't winning, so they are trying to do something about that, even though any person on the street could tell them it's due to over saturation and endless hype of non events.

I think there is corruption... We screwed you lot twice last season, which was one of the tihngs that brought me here.. My question is this:

1) are City really on the tough end of things? or
2) do all fans experience the same and make the same complaints?

I think 1. Compare the last few months of City's season and United's season. It's hard to explain this.

So if we agree you are on the hard side of things, my question is this:

1) is it just unlucky and it all evens itself out? or
2) is it deliberate?

I am leaning towards 2. But it could be 1. Suppose its 2...my question is this:

1) is it deliberate to screw City? or
2) is it deliberate but for some other aim and City are only screwed as a byproduct of this...?

Who is it that stands to benefit most from City being on the wrong end of such decisions?
Other teams? Yes, but not directly, as they still have to make an advantage pay.
Making it more likely that certain teams have more chance of winning the title or getting that Top 4 ECL position is the intention.
But that doesn't necessarily mean it is those clubs that are calling the shots.

The big winners are the PL.
Having the glamorous teams challenging for the title and in the shake-up for the ECL places makes it more attractive to TV and especially overseas TV markets.
The Far East followers who spent most of the 90s and 00s building that loyalty to a club would lose interest if/when that team isn't even in the frame.
Imagine if the fifth placed team was say 12 points outside the Top 4 with half the season gone.
Those devoted followers would find something else to do and the TV companies start to question the amount of money they're spending.
The PL benefits from having 6 teams in contention, ideally right up to the last day of the season.
Doesn't even have to be for the title itself but having a run in where every game is a dramatic nail biter is great TV.

Easiest ways to influence the game is via the match officials, the fixture list, the TV scheduling, the banning of key players with dubious retrospective calls, the ignoring of incidents for certain teams that should be retrospective calls, etc. etc.
All within the influence of the PL.

And what about Leicester you may ask?
Started off well continuing the miraculous escape from being relegated.
They became a great fairy tale and kept up the interest with Chelsea players going on strike over Dr Eva, the effect of LVG and the self-destruction and demise of the Dippers meaning 3 of the usual suspects spoiling the script.
Leicester being in contention and then winning it covered for them.
How many dodgy decisions did Leicester get last season?
Does anybody really think that miracle medical procedures avoided injuries?
Is the sale of 1 player enough to explain what has happened to runaway champions now flirting with relegation?
Perhaps ECL dope testing is better than EPL dope testing?

But the FA must know about this or at least be suspicious?
Let's ask one of the executives, perhaps that fine upstanding fellow and man of integrity.

The Premier League is Corrupt.

Who is it that stands to benefit most from City being on the wrong end of such decisions?
Other teams? Yes, but not directly, as they still have to make an advantage pay.
Making it more likely that certain teams have more chance of winning the title or getting that Top 4 ECL position is the intention.
But that doesn't necessarily mean it is those clubs that are calling the shots.

The big winners are the PL.
Having the glamorous teams challenging for the title and in the shake-up for the ECL places makes it more attractive to TV and especially overseas TV markets.
The Far East followers who spent most of the 90s and 00s building that loyalty to a club would lose interest if/when that team isn't even in the frame.
Imagine if the fifth placed team was say 12 points outside the Top 4 with half the season gone.
Those devoted followers would find something else to do and the TV companies start to question the amount of money they're spending.
The PL benefits from having 6 teams in contention, ideally right up to the last day of the season.
Doesn't even have to be for the title itself but having a run in where every game is a dramatic nail biter is great TV.

Easiest ways to influence the game is via the match officials, the fixture list, the TV scheduling, the banning of key players with dubious retrospective calls, the ignoring of incidents for certain teams that should be retrospective calls, etc. etc.
All within the influence of the PL.

And what about Leicester you may ask?
Started off well continuing the miraculous escape from being relegated.
They became a great fairy tale and kept up the interest with Chelsea players going on strike over Dr Eva, the effect of LVG and the self-destruction and demise of the Dippers meaning 3 of the usual suspects spoiling the script.
Leicester being in contention and then winning it covered for them.
How many dodgy decisions did Leicester get last season?
Does anybody really think that miracle medical procedures avoided injuries?
Is the sale of 1 player enough to explain what has happened to runaway champions now flirting with relegation?
Perhaps ECL dope testing is better than EPL dope testing?

But the FA must know about this or at least be suspicious?
Let's ask one of the executives, perhaps that fine upstanding fellow and man of integrity.

The Premier League is Corrupt.

Leicester is it's own beast.

No one knows who actually owns them.
A manager and staff as dodgy as they come.
Seriously dodgy betting patterns.
Close ties to Bradley Wiggins medical teams.
The same weekend Wiggins is exposed, Jamie Vardy's magic bandage disappears, along with his form. Suddenly his pupils arent as dilated either.

Leicester is it's own beast.

No one knows who actually owns them.
A manager and staff as dodgy as they come.
Seriously dodgy betting patterns.
Close ties to Bradley Wiggins medical teams.
The same weekend Wiggins is exposed, Jamie Vardy's magic bandage disappears, along with his form. Suddenly his pupils arent as dilated either.
The cunning foxes eh.

If there was bias towards Leicester there elevation stopped United getting a Champions League place. How does that fit into the United Bias narrative??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.