Referees/Officials

Sorry Frank but absolutely fucking nothing dodgy about Burnleys penalty.

No I agree it was a clear pen. But if there was a bias towards Arsenal by the ref he could have easily just given Xhaka a booking and let the game continue which probably would have resulted in a comfortable, non-controversial Arsenal victory.

Also if were saying refs are being biased, if that is the case surely the ref would have overlooked the Burnley pen and sending off to ensure an Arsenal victory?

No I agree it was a clear pen. But if there was a bias towards Arsenal by the ref he could have easily just given Xhaka a booking and let the game continue which probably would have resulted in a comfortable, non-controversial Arsenal victory.

Also if were saying refs are being biased, if that is the case surely the ref would have overlooked the Burnley pen and sending off to ensure an Arsenal victory?

How the hell could he ignore Burnleys penalty?? It was impossible not to give it without coming under severe scrutiny!!

Was just about to post that. The agenda narrative seems a bit disjointed at times.

The Agenda has a number of different heads and versions dependent upon who posts. That in itself dictates an agenda cannot be determined with any certainty, if its not that clear or transparent, to those advocating it, what the agenda constitutes.

We have people suggesting Arsenal getting key decisions is an Agenda and others suggesting they are getting tough decisions to help United reach the top four.

Burnley got one today.
If that penalty was not given, then why bother playing just give 3 points to Arsenal and call the game off.

Think he was going to give a yellow till the linesman advised him and he had to give red.

Also have to understand this is Big business, just want the big revenue generating sides given help but not do it so blatantly that you lose complete credibility with worldwide fans.

How the hell could he ignore Burnleys penalty?? It was impossible not to give it without coming under severe scrutiny!!

But is not that what you were inferring the ref did against City yesterday, even though he would be under scrutiny.

But is not that what you were inferring the ref did against City yesterday, even though he would be under scrutiny.

I'm inferring that Spurs and Arsenal both benefited from decisions because the powers that be want them to, if you don't think it's fixed mate that's your problem, but yesterday and today have pretty much proved it for me.
City need to get it out there we won't take anymore, if it means touchline bans etc tough, just say it as it is from now on.

As an aside, Taylor did fuck all when Wenger pushed him today, yet couldn't react any quicker when Mark Hughes said something out of line earlier in the season. Let's see what's made of that...

If that penalty was not given, then why bother playing just give 3 points to Arsenal and call the game off.

Think he was going to give a yellow till the linesman advised him and he had to give red.

Also have to understand this is Big business, just want the big revenue generating sides given help but not do it so blatantly that you lose complete credibility with worldwide fans.

I agree Mancityus it was a clear penalty. You may have misunderstood me, there is a trail of thought, on here, refs are giving horrendous decisions in favour of favoured clubs to influence match results.

Posters have suggested this was done at the Arsenal Match. I just dont see, if this was the refs plan, why he would have sent Xhaka off and given Burnley a pen in injury time if his remit was to fix the result in Arsenals favour??? Seems he went about it the hard way if this was his intention.

The Agenda has a number of different heads and versions dependent upon who posts. That in itself dictates an agenda cannot be determined with any certainty, if its not that clear or transparent, to those advocating it, what the agenda constitutes.

We have people suggesting Arsenal getting key decisions is an Agenda and others suggesting they are getting tough decisions to help United reach the top four.

I genuinely think that much of the "evidence" that is cited is often down to sheer incompetence on the part of the officials, and also the fact that it's an incredibly difficult job in the first place.

I do think there is a general bias towards some of the "bigger" clubs, but don't believe there's a concerted plan to ensure that it happens.

I'm inferring that Spurs and Arsenal both benefited from decisions because the powers that be want them to, if you don't think it's fixed mate that's your problem, but yesterday and today have pretty much proved it for me.
City need to get it out there we won't take anymore, if it means touchline bans etc tough, just say it as it is from now on.

As an aside, Taylor did fuck all when Wenger pushed him today, yet couldn't react any quicker when Mark Hughes said something out of line earlier in the season. Let's see what's made of that...

Taylor also got Mourinho banned earlier in the season for kicking a bottle. If he does not take action against Arsene does that mean he is showing bias against United?

If the arsenal ref was biased and favoured Arsenal what do you think his motives were for sending Xhaka off and awarding Burnley a pen in injury time??

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.