Referees/Officials

So there is a pro-united agenda, pro-sky top four agenda and another based on betting syndicates? Multiple agendas possibly?

Your a contrary fella, you pick out rare examples of decisions that might be in favour of the rags opposition or on occasions City, as some sort of proof that there isn't a concerted agenda against City - but conveniently miss out that these were CORRECT decisions. These are the absolute stonewallers that to not give really would expose these people for the corrupt f*ckers they are.

Guess what, no one disputes that referees do 'on occasions' give decisions that are so clear cut that not to give them would be a very obvious dereliction of duty. No one is arguing we never get any decisions but when it comes down to the very real game changing decisions for or against it never goes in our favour.

These things are all about the context. The Sterling decision gives us the points, no doubt, and guess what - we don't get the decision. Spurs in both games last season absolutely diabolical decisions, not marginal just blatant bias - even go back to the Spurs game at WHL this season Fernandinho is blatantly pushed over in the Build up to their first goal giving them an advantageous break away. The linesman sees the G.jesus offside but inexplicably can't see the push that Guardiola clearly sees from a worse position on the other side of the pitch. The rags score 2/3 very clear offside goals to seal points but unsurprisingly ours gets ruled out.

Fernandinho gets sent off for a two footed challenge (of sorts) Rojo (twice) Young et al, get away scot-free.

The rags get 5 minutes yesterday, from where, no one seemed to know, then they get a free kick and the Stoke wall is so far back its a cinch for Rooney to get the ball up and over. Conversely, we continually get a free kick and the wall is usually about 8 yards away - negating any benefit of the free kick award.

And then into today the Arse given 8 mins of stoppage time and then a penalty in the dying seconds. Can anyone recall when we got such a game changing decision that late in the game.

How you fail to see the contrast between the treatment of City and our rivals is unfathomable, but you go on finding any little fault line you can to disprove what is the blindingly obvious, whilst us loyal City fans will continue to point out the injustices until they stop or revert to the normal level of incompetence that all teams fall victim too.

Last edited:
No, having crazy scattering theories about match fixing is your problem, not somebody else's. I do not know why there is an effort by some on here to spoil other people's enjoyment of the sport, but there is.

I suggest if they really think it is fixed then go and do something else with the remaining days of your life

There's been proven fixing and cheating gone on in cycling, boxing, horse racing, cricket, Italian football at the highest level, CL football, UEFA and FIFA and yet you don't think it could or will happen in the premier league?

I don't know what the desired outcome is meant to be but I'm telling you now something is going on, there's far too much to make out of it and Leicester last season should have set plenty of alarm bells ringing.

As for doing something else with my life, I'm seriously contemplating it, and after having had a season ticket sine '77 plus one for my lad for the past 14 years it'll be a sad day for me if I do. But I'm hopeful things can be overcome and the truth come out sooner rather than later.

Your a contrary fella, you pick out rare examples of decisions that might be in favour of the rags opposition or on occasions City, as some sort of proof that there isn't a concerted agenda against City - but conveniently miss out that these were CORRECT decisions. These are the absolute stonewallers that to not give really would expose these people for the corrupt f*ckers they are.

Guess what, no one disputes that referees do 'on occasions' give decisions that are so clear cut that not to give them would be a very obvious dereliction of duty. No one is arguing we never get any decisions but when it comes down to the very real game changing decisions for or against it never goes in our favour.

These things are all about the context. The Sterling decision gives us the points, no doubt, and guess what - we don't get the decision. Spurs in both games last season absolutely diabolical decisions, not marginal just blatant bias - even go back to the Spurs game at WHL this season Fernandinho is blatantly pushed over in the Build up to their first goal. The linesman sees the G.jesus offside but inexplicably can't see the push that Guardiola clearly sees from a worse position on the other side of the pitch. The rags score 2/3 very clear offside goals to seal points but unsurprisingly ours gets ruled out.

Fernandinho gets sent off for a two footed challenge (of sorts) Rojo (twice) Young et al, get away scot-free.

The rags get 5 minutes yesterday, from where, no one seemed to know, then they get a free kick and the Stoke wall is so far back its a cinch for Rooney to get the ball up and over. Conversely, we continually get a free kick and the wall is usually about 8 yards away - negating any benefit of the free kick award.

And then into today the Arse given 8 mins of stoppage time and then a penalty in the dying seconds. Can anyone recall when we got such a game changing decision that late in the league.

How you fail to see the contrast between the treatment of City and our rivals is unfathomable, but you go on finding any little fault line you can to disprove what is the blindingly obvious, whilst us loyal City fans will continue to point out the injustices until they stop or revert to the normal level of incompetence that all teams fall victim too.

So if it is blindingly obvious why cannot it be agreed on who the Agenda is in favour off?

How would a referee finding in favour of Arsenal today help Manchester United the club you have often stated the Agenda is designed to benefit?

Please dont play the loyal city fan card with me either as if you have to believe in the Agenda to be one.

Maybe they just want the old big top 4 back.

Also if the certain teams could force the forging of the PL by threatening to break away and form a European super league, what's to stop them saying they want guaranteed top 4 or they'll do the same? Scudamore has already said a weak rags team is bad for the brand, why not the same regarding dippers Arsenal and Chelsea?

I keep hearing that decisions even out over a season, I hope this is correct because fuck me we should be getting a run of good luck :-)

These things are all about the context. The Sterling decision gives us the points, no doubt, and guess what - we don't get the decision. Spurs in both games last season absolutely diabolical decisions, not marginal just blatant bias - even go back to the Spurs game at WHL this season Fernandinho is blatantly pushed over in the Build up to their first goal giving them an advantageous break away. The linesman sees the G.jesus offside but inexplicably can't see the push that Guardiola clearly sees from a worse position on the other side of the pitch. The rags score 2/3 very clear offside goals to seal points but unsurprisingly ours gets ruled out.

And then into today the Arse given 8 mins of stoppage time and then a penalty in the dying seconds. Can anyone recall when we got such a game changing decision that late in the game.

Don't give him the oxygen mate. Guy is either: a) Deluded; b) attention seeker c) lonely d) a red e) all of the preceding i.e. a red again

Be interesting if someone could pull together the stats on controversial match-winning decisions for city, scum, dippers, Chelsea, arsenal and spurs over the last 5 years. Just a hunch, but I reckon we'd be well and truly rooted to the bottom of that mini league.

So I take it that one of the Van Basten ideas has already been implemented for a while now in the premier league.

No I agree it was a clear pen. But if there was a bias towards Arsenal by the ref he could have easily just given Xhaka a booking and let the game continue which probably would have resulted in a comfortable, non-controversial Arsenal victory.

Also if were saying refs are being biased, if that is the case surely the ref would have overlooked the Burnley pen and sending off to ensure an Arsenal victory?

The whole problem is 'incorrect' decisions going against some teams and for other teams, fuck all to do with 'correct' decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.