Referees/Officials

Interested to see what happens to Mike Dean now. Relegated to the Championship for the week as punishment for constant shit performances, then gives a penalty for a handball outside the box in his "punishment game". What odds on him being back in the Premier League next week like nothing had ever happened?
My money is on us at Palace.

Mariner should never have reffed again, after sending the wrong Arsenal player off, so my son says.
He's fucking livid. Had to hang up on him last night. He had me reaching for the razor blades ;-)

I find it strange that this weekend the media as one have come out in our support.

If the PL want their manipulation gravy train going, they have to be clever and not overdo it otherwise they risk retribution. As City are making noises about discontent and wanting meetings, now we see Dean down to the Championship and the media very publicly come out in our favour.

For me, I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting some decisions in our favour, because there's only so much someone can do before they get caught.

They've taken us out of the title race, and now they're realising they are on the verge of undoing their good work so far.

If we can get our act together in front of goal I think we will be fine anyway, but I don't think it's coincidence that we've been supported by the media this weekend.

I don't want decisions going 'out way' I just want the correct decisions given every time, don't think that's too much to ask for personally.

We used to whinge about refs and gpc but I don't remember it ever being as blatant as this season. Probably because back then they didn't really need as much help.

Clattenburg gave a pen against us for the ball hitting Sterling's torso last season, 2 offside goals in the away fixture at WHL last season too.

It's a recurring theme.

You always look for black and white Frank, when in reality there are usually just shades of grey. So there's no men stroking white cats ......yesterday when Andre Marriner didn't book Song for the EXACT same offence he booked Aguero for at Burnley 6 weeks earlier
Song? I thought it was Alli.

I don't want decisions going 'out way' I just want the correct decisions given every time, don't think that's too much to ask for personally.
This is exactly where I want to be, I can even accept the odd 'mistake' too.

We used to whinge about refs and gpc but I don't remember it ever being as blatant as this season. Probably because back then they didn't really need as much help.
We weren't on the scene then either (until the latter years anyway), so whilst they got the best of some decisions, they generally didn't need to screw us over in the process.

Just a massive fix. United get 5 undeserved minutes to equalise, Arsenal get 8 a and a dodgy penalty. Hull denied a stone-waller, not to mention ours.

To be fair at the Arsenal game they were winning 1-0 when 7 mins went up. Burnley scored so it's at least another 30 seconds plus the time taken to take the pen etc. I don't think that was an issue. Can't comment on the rags game minutes as didn't watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.