Referees/Officials

B
Even though they fell out of the top four in mid-december and never regained their place for the rest of the season?

Hardly believable what you have said is it??
But the mantra is that Utd always are stronger after Christmas, is it not. Carry on Frank doing it your way.

Can't really have any complaints about the red cards we've received in the league, to be fair.

We get kicked fuck out of week in week out without a yellow card being given, our players sneeze and the cards are out quicker than Jimmy Savilles chopper in a nursery. Is it any wonder our players get frustrated?

Sorry mate but that's just a cop out, I accept it's faster now and harder for them but they don't do themselves any favours whatsoever with there pandering to certain clubs and individuals. Clattenburg with Slurgie before the FA cup final springs to mind.

What I mean is that video technology could be brought into the game easily. There's a reason it isn't and I think it's because refs won't then be able to favour teams/players they like and punish those teams/players they don't.

Hull penalty yes.

Er no.

Lino 5yds away. They cannot be that bad can they?

Not giving Hull a pen doesn't really discriminate against us though because we are miles behind anyway. If there is a pro Liverpool/Rag agenda then surely neither Arsenal or Chelsea would have had the decisions they had today?

The refs are just incompetent and out of their depth.

What I mean is that video technology could be brought into the game easily. There's a reason it isn't and I think it's because refs won't then be able to favour teams/players they like and punish those teams/players they don't.

It'd help but when you see a decision which goes against us and the Luke's of Webb say it was right, we'd still get fucking shafted.

It's an organised, systematic campaign against us that the club is well aware of, whatever some on here maintain.

And, being aware of it, they are taking steps to counteract it but that's not easy. The ones who do the organising aren't prepared to let go of the reins that easily. It may be some time before we see any overt signs that we're winning the fight. But we will win it.

It's bloody obvious PB. I watch all football matches and most of the time sit there thinking,
why can't our matches be reffed like this.

So if it is blindingly obvious why cannot it be agreed on who the Agenda is in favour off?

How would a referee finding in favour of Arsenal today help Manchester United the club you have often stated the Agenda is designed to benefit?

Please dont play the loyal city fan card with me either as if you have to believe in the Agenda to be one.

Its not confused, the agenda is primarily and blatantly anti-City and pro the rags. I haven't actually seen the Arse game so perhaps there's nothing nefarious in their last minute penalty, perhaps it was stonewall, perhaps the 8 minutes were warranted. All I do know is the chances of us getting a last minute penalty in the 8th minute of injury time is zero

See Stones on Sterling against Everton last season for example.

Giving the Arsenal some kind of advantage in one game is not at the exclusion of the rags, theres plenty more opportunities to help the rags in the quest for top 4 between now and the end of the season.

In the eyes of the premier league If it damages our ambitions it's a good thing, the rags will be taken care of so no need to worry about what the Arsenal do, us on the other hand......

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.