Referees/Officials

Does anyone know how many potential points City have missed because of poor officiating?
Versus Chelsea
Six points gap their game (win for us converted to loss)
Two points gap after spurs game

That's the most obvious games, but even those cut the gap to four points and city in second place.

Thats right, just four points, despite them being on an unbelievable run and no CL, despite us missing key players to injury or suspension, despite our own errors such as missing penalties, despite own ageing, weak midfield and full back positions.

To be fair at the Arsenal game they were winning 1-0 when 7 mins went up. Burnley scored so it's at least another 30 seconds plus the time taken to take the pen etc. I don't think that was an issue. Can't comment on the rags game minutes as didn't watch.
The whole thing is bent IMO. If you watched the Southampton Leicester game today, identical push on Southamptons Shane Long as was on Stirling twice yesterday however Southampton get the pen. At the very least the refereeing inconsistency is diabolical at worst it's totally bent.

It's really coming to a head now. The standard of officiating, as I include linesman in this, in the league is at an all time low. This weekend alone saw game changing mistakes in games involving 4 of the top 5 sides. The issue is most of the wrong calls aren't even on contentious decisions. A lot of them are easy calls that 4 officials should have no problem getting correct between them.

I would like to believe they are just shit but the level of incompetence is remarkable. I really am not sure if there are alterior motives behind some of the decisions. For everyone saying there's no way it can be kept quiet; Remember South Korea in the World Cup? Blatantly fixed but nothing ever came out.
I am still not convinced it is fixed but the more bad decisions are made the more I begin to think it is. Regardless, something needs doing.

Does anyone know how many potential points City have missed because of poor officiating?

And let's not forget the points that have been shovelled to other teams with favourable decisions. We all know the leg-ups MANUre have had over the seasons and the fact that the FArce would do nothing about FatScouseGit reffing games by proxy and by their inaction condoned the fuckin' high board antics of Ash the Crash and FakeRon when he was down The Swamp. It all adds up, and it is so obvious.

Just one of many occasions down the years.

The GPC years when they got away with everything.

article-0-0024C4A000000258-236_468x470.jpg

keane-durso.jpg

Yet we still have to put up with a writing of what happens which will then be come gospel . So the reframing begins and once again the carpet and brush appear

The sycophant and self indulgent Spurs fan Kelly on talksport
"It would all have been put to bed if sterling had been given off side like he should have "

So similarly would giving decisions in our favour against the likes of Burnley also. Why do they not follow the money with us if that is the reason for the bias? We are currently, according to latest reports, one of the Big five clubs.

Oh ok so you would agree with me that it is crooked if City is included in the Big Clubs but not otherwise?

City is still not considered Big from TV audience point of view what MU/Ars/Chelsea draw as our recent run of success started less than 5 years ago. On top of it we are considered a middle eastern club. So no we are not getting the same calls as others yet - maybe if the system remained as corrupt as it is and we still managed to win a few titles then we will start getting offside goals that MU enjoys.

Desperately clinging to the idea that these decisions balance out over the course of a season. If not, then the integrity of the sport we all love is gone and institutionalised corruption wins again.

Oh ok so you would agree with me that it is crooked if City is included in the Big Clubs but not otherwise?

City is still not considered Big from TV audience point of view what MU/Ars/Chelsea draw as our recent run of success started less than 5 years ago. On top of it we are considered a middle eastern club. So no we are not getting the same calls as others yet - maybe if the system remained as corrupt as it is and we still managed to win a few titles then we will start getting offside goals that MU enjoys.
Never going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.