Referees/Officials

What made me even more mad was the BBC refusing to show it out of some ridiculous claim that it would be inappropriate after the injury, but they then go on to show 3 minutes of other highlights from the game?

They didn't even have the decency to say Hull should have had a clear penalty. Bloody disgusting.

Wenger pushing the Ref in the tunnel wasn't shown either.

The BBC has gone all football PC all of a sudden.

Our club should be bombarding the Prem, Fa, BBC, & Sky with things like the Ali push compared to Fernandinho's, Non decisions v Chelsea, Arsenal offside penalty decision, Utd's unexplainable injury time and the multitude of decisions against City and also decisions not given our way. Let's see if Taylor, Mason, Moss and Mariner return to the Etihad anytime soon. The game is as bent as 9 Bob note, being controlled by Ambram0v!ch money!
Take our chances and f!** em all the corrupt b!*!**s.

I'm always amazed at how unaccountable referees are held. Just watching the Chelsea v Hull highlights on MOTD2 a clear penalty missed, and it wasn't even borderline. The game is in a state where every game sees a big call that's made the wrong way, yet it feels like nothing is moving forwards.

I see no reason not to begin to introduce technology into the game, not the freedom to challenge every decision, but a quick offside check for all goals scored with that possibility, and a replay for the 4th official with any penalty shouts the referee needs some help.

Trouble is the officials will still find ways in conveniently forgetting to apply the video technology rule.

Wrong refereeing decisions lost me around £100 in winning bets this weekend. Gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.