Referees/Officials

All is well with (some of) the media and a former referee blaming Mariner for a poor display, the damage is already done. Does anyone talk about the Chelsea incident between Luiz and Aguero, other than on here? And that is just an exemple.
The media will just point out they are taking City's side when we accuse them of being biased. Rubbish. Only when the damage is done or when we comperhensively won the game. That is when we also tend to get a few refereeing desicions our way, when it doesn't matter anymore. Furthermore the amounts of yellow cards that can hurt us in the long run and that our players tend to get so much easier than any other team in the PL.

Proving one is hard, but I feel the club should stand up a bit more, show a bit more fight. A bonus will be that the fans will unite (shit word) even more. Trying to be the most decent club around will only help if the club itself is usefull for the media and FA. Or to use Scudamore words: It's important for the FA that United (even more shittier word) is succesfull. We are not and will not be treated like that up until the moment we surpass who is above us in the FA and media pecking order. Noisy neighbours should turn in to noisy club, but in a proper way. We tried the silent way long enough and it proved more than once it'll be used against us rather than benefit us.

Do anyone think that HRH Sheik Mansour's lawyers are compiling a dossier of these ( & other clubs ) inconsistencies,by 'incompetent'employees of PGMOL.

The Sheik will avoid a public slanging match for all the right reasons but have absolutely no doubt he will not sit by idly a see us done down n such a blatant,biased & racist manner.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM................But you won't hear a thing.

Mark Ogden -- who wrote the official ESPNFC review of the match -- barely mentioned it, said Spurs are still title challengers while we are out of contention (we're, uh, three points behind Spurs) and wrote "Guardiola and his players are too inconsistent and erratic and will only drop more points in the weeks ahead."

He also said Sane was shite in the first half, and scored on a handball.

Fuck ESPN.

I saw that. Specatacularly one-eyed.

Even Utd fans laugh at how partisan Ogden is to them, so it's no surprise. Awful hack.

Burnley home or Burnley away?
Home. 2nd half. After our goals if I remember correctly. Not sure if just in or just outside the box (Our right), but The Burnley player was on a yellow. Silva gets to the bye-line touches the ball plays it behind the defender and as he twists behind the defender the defender takes him out. Then the ref accuses him of cheating as he's lying on the ground.

I really really hope City are creating a slick, compelling presentation of facts with video evidence like in this thread and take it to a meeting with Riley. Surely there cannot be any harm in that!

Someone will just show, statistically, how City have actually benefitted from refs decisions more than for example, Utd.

They managed to 'prove' that when Mancini won the league in spite of being docked loads of points by refs, who then handed them over to Utd the week after.

I get that mistakes happen but the table would look quite different today if the bad decisions had been correct.

Home. 2nd half. After our goals if I remember correctly. Not sure if just in or just outside the box (Our right), but The Burnley player was on a yellow. Silva gets to the bye-line touches the ball plays it behind the defender and as he twists behind the defender the defender takes him out. Then the ref accuses him of cheating as he's lying on the ground.

Cant find it. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.