Referees/Officials

I'm watching it now and it's a nailed on pen.

Yep. Matip putting his leg out and catching Costa's right knee. The ugly one wants it and gets it. Ref doesn't have a choice here tbf.

Great save and maybe this one remains in Costa's head for the weeks to come...

So inconsistent. Rodwell did a hack that could easily have been red.

Just came on here to post about this. HOW ON EARTH, did Rodwell not get a red for that???? It was EVERY BIT as bad as Kun's foul on Luiz, and arguably it was even worse. Kun gets a 4 match ban, Rodwell gets a yellow.

Makes my blood boil, it really does.

Just came on here to post about this. HOW ON EARTH, did Rodwell not get a red for that???? It was EVERY BIT as bad as Kun's foul on Luiz, and arguably it was even worse. Kun gets a 4 match ban, Rodwell gets a yellow.

Makes my blood boil, it really does.

Mason of all people aswell and right in front of him. How he chose a yellow I don't know.

If we win ten Premier league titles & ten Champions leagues in the next ten years, & become Sky's favourite team,we still won't get the pen Clattenburg gave Chelsea at Anfield.

Eyes like a fucking hawk, all of a sudden. I don't care it was a pen, I care that he saw it & gave it, at Anfield. Then I think of the incidents he's 'missed' involving City, in similar games.

Dodgy as fuck imo.

Mike Dean tonight did not give penalty for a clear push from behind on a player in the air, but in 1st game of season pen against stirling for his hand brushing against shirt of opposition player. where is consistency?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.