Referees/Officials

How does PGMOL place an official who lives in Altrincham in charge of a game in Leicester against a team with the word Manchester in its name?

Having done so is anyone surprised at the decisions the said official made especially his leniency towards the away team.

The PL is a hot bed of corruption and partisanship - and that's just the referees and their assistants.

Something has to change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've just had an invite to our annual old boys dinner at school. Guest speaker, Anthony Taylor. Any questions for him?...

Has he fully understood the Law pertaining to penal offences (not penis offences) and the sanctions attached to them? Second question - is he or is his wife any relation to David Luis or Juan Mata! (These two seem to have escaped red cards this season.) Third question - just like CamelGob missed his drug test appointment, has he missed a recent appointment at Specsavers?
Fourth question - can he spell the word 'cheat' without cheating and looking it up in a dictionary?

That'll do to be going on with!

anyone got a link to the Sterling incident? look a pen from my angle but clearly the refs were influenced by earpiece to book Sterling 10 seconds after the fact, Dean seems to be exclusively reffed by earpiece these days, just look at Fegouhli.

Maybe he actually allows his linesmen to do they're job. It's obvious that some refs don't let linesmen flag for fouls.

Sterling's booking was at worst justifiable evasive action from a studs first lunge, but I agree that the linesman made the decision.

The only real problem I have with de Bruyne's booking is that the challenge on Silva that led to Toure's freekick was not considered a booking - Silva would have been covered by the defence, but there was a man clear outside him. Definite booking.

That linesman was dreadful today. Gave Swansea a throw in when it came off their player and.......they scored from it. Missed a couple when the ball went out and the Raheem thing has already been covered elsewhere.

Question for Taylor - Why do you have a season ticket for Altrincham if you're working every Saturday?

I've convinced a Spurs fan by telling him to watch our games closely but telling him remember you're not the favourites neither. He's now a fully paid up member of the agenda society & had likened it to boxing with holding & low blows.

Don king / David Gill the more you explore it the more obvious it is.

I've just had an invite to our annual old boys dinner at school. Guest speaker, Anthony Taylor. Any questions for him?...

Why did he suddenly change his mind in regard the Aguero/Luiz incident?

It looked like he got instructions through his ear piece, was this the case? And if so who gave him these instructions?

If it was his linesman then have to ask, why he would take instruction from someone that has a much worse view of the incident than he did?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.