Referees/Officials

Match of the Day showed Yaya's pull back which resulted in his booking. They then immediatley show Silva getting hacked down and no booking. Yayas foul was committed in there half with no real threat, Silva was going towards goal 30 yards out. There is no way on earth you can convince me that it was a poor decision not to book the player. It was out and out bent. The two offencs aren't even similar. Yayas fould would never cause injury whereas Silva could have been hurt and yet .................

It is bent, when will people wake up.

I accept the linesman gave the Sterling 'dive' but the tosser in black can still over rule it - but he didnt. 80% possession in the first half and yet we have 2 bookings against us !!!

Shocking refereeing again backed up by the media. Their goal should have been disallowed for offside and possibly it was a penalty on Sterling but definitely no yellow. Instead, we get to listen to a manager moaning about a moving ball 60 yards away from where the damage was done. I stopped watching match of the day years ago and now I remember why. Their editing of those highlights was a joke.

Speaks volumes about the rest of the options when I am pleased when I see Dean is to ref one of matches

Match of the Day showed Yaya's pull back which resulted in his booking. They then immediatley show Silva getting hacked down and no booking. Yayas foul was committed in there half with no real threat, Silva was going towards goal 30 yards out. There is no way on earth you can convince me that it was a poor decision not to book the player. It was out and out bent. The two offencs aren't even similar. Yayas fould would never cause injury whereas Silva could have been hurt and yet .................

It is bent, when will people wake up.

I accept the linesman gave the Sterling 'dive' but the tosser in black can still over rule it - but he didnt. 80% possession in the first half and yet we have 2 bookings against us !!!

Yaya wasn't booked mate.

Match of the Day showed Yaya's pull back which resulted in his booking.
Yaya didn't get booked yesterday, Sterling for the 'dive', and KdB for a pretty cynical foul, were our only bookings, he probably should have been booked but he wasn't, Zab should probably have been booked too, as should about 3 or 4 other Swansea players.

Dean had another shocker of a game for me, with numerous poor decisions from him, (and also his lino on the Colin Bell side), but they neither favoured us or Swansea for me.

I've just had an invite to our annual old boys dinner at school. Guest speaker, Anthony Taylor. Any questions for him?...

Do you think your decision not to send mata off against Leicester (with the score at 0-0) had any effect on the result?
And how will you celebrate in May if those dirty red twats scrape 4th as a result of your corrupt behaviour you bald twat?

I've just had an invite to our annual old boys dinner at school. Guest speaker, Anthony Taylor. Any questions for him?...

Which of the bent fuckers at the FA give you your instructions regarding the amount of fouls/offside decisions you are to give in favour of the Rags ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.