Referees/Officials

I mentioned in the match thread, I am certain there was someone in the crowd second half with a whistle blowing it whenever we got ourselves in a dangerous position.

Several times I thought the ref had blown only for play to continue.

Look at that situation second half where Silva could have driven into a good area only to stop, but the commentators thought it was because the ball wasn't won cleanly when it was.

I am absolutely certain some fucker was blowing a whistle.

there was mate and you could hear it when Merlin went through and just stopped.

There was, I could hear it clearly on my stream. Dean should have given us a free where Silva stopped for that incident, that would have cut it out. It should also be treated with a lengthy ban from all games for attempting to influence the result illegally if they're caught.

Glad I wasn't the only one to hear it, otherwise it does yer nut thinking yer going mad.

Silva must have stopped due to that 'fucking whistle' and not because he thought the ball wasn't won cleanly.

I distinctly remember three times second half when i heard a whistle that wasn't from the ref.

There was probably more but I may not have heard it over my incessant bitching to myself :)

there was mate and you could hear it when Merlin went through and just stopped.

Yeah, that was the exact point when it made me realise what was going on.

Silva was in a great position at that point, only to be duped by more pathetic, cowardly cheating. We get plenty of that from those in charge - yer do not it expect it from the opposition's fans with a shitty fucking whistle.

Pep was going off his fucking head again tonight at the state of the officiating and he knows we are being done like a kipper.

Maybe it was one of the Chelsea players whistling?

I remember Ramos doing when we played Real Madrid.

Throughout that game, there were whistles that caused our players to stop playing and it wasn't until I got home and re-watched the game that I realised it was him doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.