Referees/Officials

Maybe it was one of the Chelsea players whistling?

I remember Ramos doing when we played Real Madrid.

Throughout that game, there were whistles that caused our players to stop playing and it wasn't until I got home and re-watched the game that I realised it was him doing it.
If that's true he should have gotten a lengthy ban.

Not City related but the ref at Newcastle tonight didn't even know the fucking rules!!! They are truly diabolical!

Like ourselves Newcastle have fallen foul of some truly grade A thunder ****ery this season. There can be no excuse for it at the top level of the game. Truly and utterly abysmal and the FA should be embarrassed and ashamed of the standard of officials.

Newcastle given a penalty. Scored but ref spotted some encroachment. Should have been retaken but gave an indirect free kick to Burton (after talking to his assistant for a minute).
No doubt we'll see them in the premier league soon (the refereeing team as well as Newcastle).

If that's true he should have gotten a lengthy ban.

Not sure if the write-up makes it clear. My oppo was texting me but I was more interested in the City game. Haven't seen any of it but here is the link.

He was pretty pissed off but like us, he feels they are being hindered by the officials.

http://bbc.in/2o3MoHv

Dean was a disgrace tonight, how the fuck was Costa not booked, hazard got most free kicks again while silva gets fck all, typical the first player booked was a city player, bent as fck

See the papers now highlighting the costa challenge. I'm sure they have done this for every dodgy decision against us or is it just because they play the scum in a couple of games?

See the papers now highlighting the costa challenge. I'm sure they have done this for every dodgy decision against us or is it just because they play the scum in a couple of games?
Probably B, they weren't too bothered about Bog Brush assaulting Zaba a couple of years back or Big Conk knocking out a few of Kolarov's teeth with an elbow this season. Got really upset about an imaginary elbow by Sergio though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.