Referees/Officials

Dean was a disgrace tonight, how the fuck was Costa not booked, hazard got most free kicks again while silva gets fck all, typical the first player booked was a city player, bent as fck

Dean was poor no doubt about it. He was somewhat lenient toward Costa and Luiz, worryingly his performance was probably one of the better ones in terms of us not getting shafted.....and he was piss poor which says it all really.

Great result for the EPL tonight.

Dean did his job as Sky can sell the Derby as a pseudo title decider.

Ever since the Stoke game hes followed his orders.

The Dark arts teams ,Chelski ,Spuds and Manure all get away with murder ,Us ,Arse and to be fair Liverpool have to win in spite of the ref rather than because .

Truly scandalous refereeing tonight - How on earth obvious yellow/red cards missed - blatant penalty on Kompany, studs challenge on Komps was missed is beyond belief- it is ruining the game and there is no point expecting the best teams to win when that sort of skulduggery goes on game after game - what is the point? After nearly sixty years watching football I wonder now why bother?

Truly scandalous refereeing tonight - How on earth obvious yellow/red cards missed - blatant penalty on Kompany, studs challenge on Komps was missed is beyond belief- it is ruining the game and there is no point expecting the best teams to win when that sort of skulduggery goes on game after game - what is the point? After nearly sixty years watching football I wonder now why bother?
Spot on and my sentiments

Dean gave softer penalty for sterling against stoke at the beginning of the season kompany was a stone wall penalty when stones missed that glorious chance to get the draw
Yes but the interpretation of laws have changed and they are always interpreted different for us

bring on video refereeing - they will be shown up royally
You can bet they will find a way to make it work against us and for the rags etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.