Referees/Officials

Is there an agenda? - yes- to keep the multi billion gravy train on track. Is their a threat to this? Yes- main global players (Man united-Liverpool) under achieving. Product is tarnished and China looming. Who needs this product to succeed ? - FA, Prem, Media, refs etc.
All this before we get into the billions involved in betting. It would be naive, stupid or thick even to believe the game was not corrupt.
In fact we know it is corrupt (Italy, FIFA , UEFA, child abuse and back handers).
We are a big problem ( not because we are City but because we don't sell stories) we have seen concerted effort to nibble us off the pitch, why is it so ridiculouse to think we would not be nobbled on it as well. This is not paranoia. It is stating the bleeding obvious!!!
Exactly this.
As said in the MOTD thread.

Premier League is Corrupt.

The chant of "You don't know what you're doing" should be "You know exactly what you're doing you corrupt ****s"

Premier League is Corrupt

I think the stat that summed it up for me was just before the qpr (Aguero) match, apparently before that game we had 8 players sent off all season v only 1 opponent, whereas the team with rooney in it had 1 sent off and their opponents had 8, so the exact reverse situation from two teams with identical points, and I believe we had a lot more possession that season. Fortunately sir Joseph of Barton made it 2 8 but what a fucking disparity of treatment

Almost never! Refs are almost never heard from here.
Is refs in the Bundesliga commenting after the match relatively recent, or has it been going on for years?

Oh for many years certainly. Refs are under a very critical view in the media and by supporters as refs are expected to be absolutely neutral as a judge and on top are understood to let a match run fluently without playing a remarkable role themselves.

They have become really good in Germany and I think they are very well qualified and managed by the ref's association. That said a lot has been done to improve the public view on referees. We've had some arrogant and blind refs as well, but never as seemingly bent as yours.

Watching refs in the EPL is so incredibly weird to me, it's hard to describe.
Biggest market, all the money and then those wrong decisions day in day out. Really strange...

I can only think of Kevin friend who I think Is half decent. Anthony Taylor on the other had is the worst ref that's ever existed.
A colleague of mine is a young 22 year old Referee's Assistant from Derby, (and a rag). He's hoping to climb to the dizzying heights of Premier League Referee. At present he's doing some EDS level and Vanarama games and goes to all of the FA courses and get togethers. He reckons Lee Mason is a rank bad referee as opposed to Anthony Taylor who, as others of said, knows exactly what he's doing. I'm sure he got an extra slice of Turkey on his Christmas dinner from his rag family. Liking the protest idea. I suppose I have a tiny bit of inside knowledge there but I didn't need it confirming from what I see week in week out from poor officiating and biased media coverage. If there are still people willing to dismiss this as conspiracy theories then I'm not sure what you've been watching for the past few seasons. David Gill position in UEFA and the latest prize money rules for the Champions League is nothing short of blatant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.