Referees/Officials

Yes I read it at the time and it stinks but I'm not sure why that means we have to be stopped when it's Chelsea who are doing the damage this year.

I feel there is a pro United media and pro Liverpool media but other than that I don't see anyone else benefitting at our expense. i certainly don't think we can argue with the sendings off this season. Something of our own making that.
Bull shit

Think referees should be randomly appointed to games and not picked based perceived ability and difficulty of game. Each team should get within reason an equal distribution of each ref so we can all share the crap refs. Unless a ref is a supporter of a club he should ref the game regardless of where he's from or lives. Then refs should get yellow or red cards based on performance (reviewed by retired refs) and like players they should get bans for incompetence accumulated over period of time.

I agree with that bit but I'm not sure what it's got to do with us, other than us being their city rivals. Wouldnt all the other big sides be getting shit decisions too if it was just to propel them up the league?

If they wanted to stop us they haven't been doing a very good job because we have won more trophies than anyone else in the last 5 seasons.

Our discipline has been terrible this season and all sendings off deserved. It may well be true that they have got away with murder especially rojo but that doesn't mean ours were any less worthy of sendings off.

If we bleat about refs too much we become like them. They get these decisions because of years and years of intimidation from whisky nose as well as an obvious bias due to worldwide fan base.

Have to watch we don't turn into victims though. Not really our style that is it.

There is zero we can do about the favouritism they get but we do have control over our own performances. If we play as we can all of the time then refs decisions will become totally irrelevant to our success.
And more, well done you

I think the stat that summed it up for me was just before the qpr (Aguero) match, apparently before that game we had 8 players sent off all season v only 1 opponent, whereas the team with rooney in it had 1 sent off and their opponents had 8, so the exact reverse situation from two teams with identical points, and I believe we had a lot more possession that season. Fortunately sir Joseph of Barton made it 2 8 but what a fucking disparity of treatment
It's hard to "fix" a result but easy to influence a result.
The offside goals at WHL.
The handball off Raheem's back.
Owen scoring in 7th minute of added time.

Premier League is Corrupt

Mourinho spat his dummy out several times early on in the season, because he wasn't getting the decisions he wanted. There has clearly been a meeting since then, with referees now instructed to allow two footed challenges from Rojo, out of control two-footed challenge from Jones and ignore anything resembling a United player being offside.

I am with you mate. Refs are shite and they do tend to favour united as in yesterday. I can understand someone linking what scudamore said to the shite reffing at West Ham yesterday, ok may be. Build a conspiracy around that if you want to. I did not like the ear piece pauses yesterday though which confused me esp dean.

But this general conspiracy thread BBC against us (why it's not even a commercial organisation) the fa , UEFA. Sky bt etc Now all refs.

They are generally shite. The big decision yesterday of dinho being sent off was right. The US feed I watched at the end yesterday was anticipating at least 6 minutes of injury time and it ended up being 5?

If we feel hard done by then good hopefully it will start to galvanise some unity between the club management players and fans. The milwall effect of nobody likes us and we don't care is no bad thing.

All the press I read on the Utd game all were saying the West Ham sending off was a disgrace and there were 3 offside players. They are not hiding it.

A few weeks ago the press were all on the back of mourinho who was hating life in Manchester , an isolated figure in the dressing room etc , they win 6 games on the run and they have left him alone. After the first 10 games the press and media were creaming themselves over pep and city. We were not moaning about clattenBerg at old Trafford were we ( the Utd fans were) The real coincidence is the press (and the refs for that matter) are all now against us as we go through a bumpy patch.

If we start to put a good consistent patch of wins together with some exciting football it might all change (or start to feel that way anyway).
And you get all that from watching on the tele, i don't know why we bother going ....

Typical paranoid statement...am getting used to them on this forum. If you really think that referees and officials go out to blatantly 'help' United, whilst blatantly 'picking on' City, then I would suggest you're the one who's thick as fuck.

Only in the delusional heads of some of the fans on here is there an agenda against City.
Well why not just post on the forum of the club you support?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.