Referees/Officials

Only once have managed to keep 11 players on the pitch against Barca & we won. That's how important yellow cards for persistent fouling is.

17 fouls to 7 yet 2 cards each & 1 of those was for a coming together in the last minute.

Imagine you are Silva & no matter what craft & tricks you do to find the openings all the marker has to do is kick you every fucking time. We know it & every opposing manager knows it & in our special league that "smack Ed" Davies is man of the match.

If we see it happening & want to give it back to show we're not a soft shite, immediately booked or sent off. How the fuck anybody can watch that & not see how it has a baring on our results is truly mystifying.

clattenburg is the best ref in the world , well I don't believe you get that title by simply officiating correctly. If you can go out there & dictate the results no matter what difference in teams then you are truely the best ref in the world.

The problem is our manager & players know it & that's where it's hard cos from the first kick you know what your in for.

Exactly This.

I've ranted about this before, our soft underbelly, but I've come to realise we aren't allowed to grow a spine, we aren't allowed to show fight. It's as simple as that. We must be the team with the most cards with the most possession in the league which is truly remarkable considering how small and toothless we are.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Something isn't right at the FA.

The Ref told Mores and Smith that they were on the edge of a booking,between them they committed five more fouls but no caution followed.After his goal Smith entered the crowd to celebrate,exactly as Sterling did at Swansea,guess which one was cautioned ?

When VK retires from playing it would be good if he could give his opinion on how refs have performed during his career in England.

When VK retires from playing it would be good if he could give his opinion on how refs have performed during his career in England.

He may take a leaf out of Quinns book & say they were great but city & their fans are wankers.

The Ref told Mores and Smith that they were on the edge of a booking,between them they committed five more fouls but no caution followed.After his goal Smith entered the crowd to celebrate,exactly as Sterling did at Swansea,guess which one was cautioned ?
I think you mean Davies mate, not Smith, but I was looking to see if he'd get booked for diving into the crowd and he didn't. Maybe he didn't get booked because it would have been harsh on a young lad in his first scoring game - but rules are fucking rules.

8 offside goals, Rojo X2, Big Nose x1, and Pogda x1 sending off's, and not 1 given.

If that is correct at 8 offside goals then that is astounding, it's very nearly a goal every other game in the league so far. Added to the lack of sending offs for such blatant red card offences really does show that we're not just saying things without substance.

I think you mean Davies mate, not Smith, but I was looking to see if he'd get booked for diving into the crowd and he didn't. Maybe he didn't get booked because it would have been harsh on a young lad in his first scoring game - but rules are fucking rules.

Don't like to see anyone booked for celebrating but if Aguero can get booked on 93.20 for removing his shirt after scoring 'that goal' then there really is no excuse!

Silva got booked today after repeatedly being on the receiving end of worse fouls than he committed, forgive me if I`m wrong but I didnt notice any of Silva Assassins get talked to never mind booked.

This has been the standard approach from refs for at least the last two seasons. We can all criticise the likes of Aguero for getting sent off but when you are continually fouled, attempt to stay on your feet and finally get fuck all for it, it can wear down the most mentally resilient, and when you see your own side constantly chopped and no response from the ref, and then see the most fouled player on the pitch get a yellow card for an innocuous challenge, I think it would piss of Jesus C, his mother Mary and all the saints and angels in God's Holy Heaven. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that a player like Silva attempts a tackle on 70 or 75 mins just to see what the ref would do. And, of course, he wouldn't be too disappointed to see play stopped and the ref ripping off his pocket in order to get his card out.

I appreciate we're all bitter, but it does make you wonder what is going on.

8 offside goals, Rojo X2, Big Nose x1, and Pogda x1 sending off's, and not 1 given.
Hi jrb do you know what games the 8 offside goals were in so I can let a few rags I know this as they seem convinced theve had no decisions this year and had loads of bad ones against them. I just want to try get it in there thick heads that they get much more than any other teams in terms of decisions for and against. Also Ashley young last week v reading 2 footer should of been red plus rojo x2 big nose x2 etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.