Referees/Officials

It's all airbrushed watching motd this morning, there was nothing shown ti suggest Mason had anything other than a good game, the only thing shown was the arm on Bravo and with it being a goal they had no choice.

Met a mate last night who said Bravo was at fault for the goal, I said from 110 I couldn't tell and as he hasn't seen the game how did he know? Talkragshite said so, he's a close friend but should know better.

He had someone watching a tv today in the ground, in his ear, without a shadow of a doubt.

They might claim no video technology is being used but it is and his constant pauses before decisions and his hand on his ear proved it today for me.

Which just proves that video technology will answer fuck all.

No you don't, because you don't offer any rebuttals or counter arguments.

I suspect you (along with Sinatra, if you are not the same person anyway) post here for the attention / trolling.

Well put. I was just going to tell the gobshite to shut the fuck up but yours is much more articulate.

Referees are the easiest way for the Premier League to influence results and the "story" such as Leicester winning the league, Dippers making a miraculous comeback even though Slippy G and Bodger blew it, GPC winning a 20th, and let's not forget where did that 7 minutes extra come from in the 4-3 derby?

Premier League is Corrupt.

Lee Mason on tunnel cam after the match, and after getting tons of abuse as he walked into the new players tunnel.

image.jpg

Typical paranoid statement...am getting used to them on this forum. If you really think that referees and officials go out to blatantly 'help' United, whilst blatantly 'picking on' City, then I would suggest you're the one who's thick as fuck.
Funnily enough the Sheikh paid someone a lot of money to prove just that. So he's presumably thick as fuck then?

No you don't, because you don't offer any rebuttals or counter arguments.

I suspect you (along with Sinatra, if you are not the same person anyway) post here for the attention / trolling.

What counter argument is there? I simply don't believe everyone is out to get us. Yes we've had some bad decisions against us, but we've also had some lucky decisions. Just as the rags are now getting favourable decisions, at the beginning of the season they had quite a few bad ones too. I post my opinion, yet on this forum if you get against the majorities opinion you just get called 'rag' or the insults start to fly. Apparently because I don't buy into the conspiracy and just think the ref had a bad game I'm 'thick as fuck' and a 'sanctimonious prick'...but hey yeah it's ME that's the troll. Funny.

Last edited:
I can't recall the last time I saw a ref refuse to play advantage for an opponent when they had a good goalscoring opportunity, that too after a significant time lag following the foul,

I can't recall the last time I saw a ref not only miss a bad foul but shamelessly turn on the fouled player as he did with Silva.

Not all decisions are clear cut (even the ferna foul would be awarded just a yellow 3 times out-of 10) and refs make mistakes.

What is contentious is when every 50:50 (and even some clearcut ones) go against City (and vice versa United)

See this is the sort of language that proves my point. Rather than the ref just having a bad game he REFUSED to play advantage and then TURNED on Silva. If he didn't think it was a foul then he's not going to entertain Silva rolling around on the floor as to him it'll just look like time wasting.
I've seen plenty of occasions where a ref has stopped play to the disapproval of the crowd who believed he should have played on...and the incident we're referring too was hardly a goal scoring opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.