Referees/Officials

Funnily enough the Sheikh paid someone a lot of money to prove just that. So he's presumably thick as fuck then?

Never suggested he was. My reply was in response to a poster who called me thick as fuck for daring to suggest there's no conspiracy and the ref just had a bad game.
The rags had quite a few decisions go against them at the beginning of the season. Bravo's first game springs to mind. I guess the referees didn't read the 'help Utd, pick on City' memo that day otherwise Bravo would have been sent off and the rags would have had a penalty.

Never suggested he was. My reply was in response to a poster who called me thick as fuck for daring to suggest there's no conspiracy and the ref just had a bad game.
The rags had quite a few decisions go against them at the beginning of the season. Bravo's first game springs to mind. I guess the referees didn't read the 'help Utd, pick on City' memo that day otherwise Bravo would have been sent off and the rags would have had a penalty.

Maybe you can explain why Walton was dismissed/moved on mid-season and Mason was stopped from refereeing two of our games at the end of the 11/12 season after a report produced by City?

Re the Silva incident, is because he's Spanish? Surely refs watch football, build up a familiarity of which players are known to fake injury, roll around as if shot, and those who are honest?
There's only Otomendi at City who can sometimes be an embarrassment with his theatrics, Silva is routinely hacked down due to his size and swift movement, he does not dive, I've never seen him dive, this reminds me of the game against Chelsea where Ballo scored, and Silva was blatantly hacked down in the box, such a nailed on penalty, yet Clattenberg just waved it away, (we went on to lose 2-1 )

Penalty for what exactly? he may well have made a hash of the situation but he commited no foul.Rags,of course,state different.

What are these other decisions that went against the arrogant,self entitled twats?

Penalty for what exactly? he may well have made a hash of the situation but he commited no foul.Rags,of course,state different.

What are these other decisions that went against the arrogant,self entitled twats?

For Bravo's challenge on Rooney. Whether we think it's a pen or not, surely the pro-Utd agenda would have meant it was awarded?
Prob should have had a pen against Watford. David Luis escaped a red when they played Chelsea. Valencia denied a pen vs Arsenal.
I'm not saying I'm not gleeful when things go against the rags, just pointing out that if there's a pro-Utd agenda by the Prem League / Refs, as constantly suggested on here, then surely some of the decisions would have gone in their favour. Teams get decisions go for them and against them, that's just the way it is.

For Bravo's challenge on Rooney. Whether we think it's a pen or not, surely the pro-Utd agenda would have meant it was awarded?
Prob should have had a pen against Watford. David Luis escaped a red when they played Chelsea. Valencia denied a pen vs Arsenal.
I'm not saying I'm not gleeful when things go against the rags, just pointing out that if there's a pro-Utd agenda by the Prem League / Refs, as constantly suggested on here, then surely some of the decisions would have gone in their favour. Teams get decisions go for them and against them, that's just the way it is.

Ive already stated there was no foul on Rooney so how could it have been awarded as a penalty?

I dont recall any of those other incidents being anywehere near as clearcut,or pivotal,as the decisions that have gone against us in recent games,in particular the Chelsea game.

What counter argument is there? I simply don't believe everyone is out to get us. Yes we've had some bad decisions against us, but we've also had some lucky decisions. Just as the rags are now getting favourable decisions, at the beginning of the season they had quite a few bad ones too. I post my opinion, yet on this forum if you get against the majorities opinion you just get called 'rag' or the insults start to fly. Apparently because I don't buy into the conspiracy and just think the ref had a bad game I'm 'thick as fuck' and a 'sanctimonious prick'...but hey yeah it's ME that's the troll. Funny.
Which is the equivalent of saying that sometimes cops in America pull over black people, but they pull over white people too, and sometimes they don't pull over black people.

Hence it's paranoia / conspiracy theories to believe that cops may be biased against black people there, even if you present evidence that on average a black person is much more likely to suffer a stop and search.

Does that make sense?

Ie there can be an agenda only if EVERY single decision goes against the manures.

Ive already stated there was no foul on Rooney so how could it have been awarded as a penalty?

I dont recall any of those other incidents being anywehere near as clearcut,or pivotal,as the decisions that have gone against us in recent games,in particular the Chelsea game.

Is that not debatable / open to interpretation? I've seen plenty state it was a foul too (not just rags). My point was that if there's a pro-Utd / anti-City agenda, surely it would have been given?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.