Referees

Wait till you see what they do to us later. Seriously thinking of packing it in now, its like watching a line-up in athletics knowing some of them are on drugs. Reason i dont watch athletics anymore.

Used to be close to 50/50 of people who supported the idea that something is wrong on BM, now it seems more like 95/5. Team Contrary have their work cut out for them, BOB is already busy in on the General Football forum but is likely to be here soon to tell you that you're all wrong and the referees are 100% impartial and not influenced by anything.

the standard of refereeing in the game is an absolute joke

I would prefer an interrupted game with a video ref to the absolutely shameful decisions some of these clowns make week in and week out

what the fuck is the 4th official for? there is someone who could make a difference and improve the situation instead of just being someone who gets paid for shrugging his shoulders when the managers complain to him

The world cant ignore the cheating bias now. No one can seriously think that its fair. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

European refs required I'm afraid. That's why they can't cut it in Europe, only 2 Champions League wins in all them attempts ?? That's because European refs are not biased towards the twats.

You can 100% guarentee that out of the 4 officials that at least one will be a Rag and even a liner can have an effect ( both ways ).

Everyone should demand European referees and assistants.

The current rules are :

If a utd players goes down in the box 100% definate penalty and if you can try and send the man off.

Try not to spunk up when giving the decision.

Book an opposition player against utd as early as possible and book as many as you can to increase the chance of a red card at some stage.

Ignore bad tackles by any Utd player and if it is too obvious give the freekick but just give the Utd player a lecture.

Allow Utd players to crowd around you, push and shove you and even call you a fucking ****, try and calm them down by using their nickname, like Giggsy or Scholsey ( they like that )

Under no circumstances give the opposition team a penalty or even a dangerous freekick.

Try not to celebrate with the utd players when they score.

Always ensure that your utd shirt is tucked in tightly under your refs shirt and ensure that the red material is never exposed.

If utd are winning add one minute injury time.

If utd are losing add as many as they need to win or draw.

But doesn't anyone agree that it would be quite fun having a video and say each manager get 3 chances to stop the game and check the video for decisions...

if it happens outside your 3 chances then sorry.. its a different tactic.. its new.

I want transparency and knowing theres a level playing field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.