Reform UK Party Limited Company

But that's lab

Both are Businessmen that's what we need. I don't recall the mess the world is in now when Trump was in power.
Which particular mess are you referring to that wasn't here to some degree when Trump was in power?
Money Talks
It certainly does if you're a Tory of any level or a member of the Reform leadership

But that's lab

Both are Businessmen that's what we need. I don't recall the mess the world is in now when Trump was in power.
Which businesses has Farage run?

Have you ever actually looked what Trump has achieved in business? It’s well known that had he put all the money he inherited from his parents in the bank, that he’d be richer than he is now. (Even before his millions of Dollars he owes the courts)

Countries aren’t businesses either.

People who play the financial markets, manage hedge funds, short the pound and so on aren't businessmen, they're grifters and (to be frank) parasites.

I have more respect for Dave who goes down the dog track and blows his wages, as at least Dave is only hazarding his own money, and his bets don't have any impact on general society.

Real businesspersons create and manage businesses that provide a tangible good or service that benefits society. They also make profit for themselves in passing.

But government is not and should not be a business. Its objective is not to make a profit but to manage the country in the interests of the general population.

Which businesses has Farage run?

Have you ever actually looked what Trump has achieved in business? It’s well known that had he put all the money he inherited from his parents in the bank, that he’d be richer than he is now. (Even before his millions of Dollars he owes the courts)

Countries aren’t businesses either.
The only business Farage has been in has been funded by corrupt millionaires such as Aaron Banks.

People who play the financial markets, manage hedge funds, short the pound and so on aren't businessmen, they're grifters and (to be frank) parasites.

I have more respect for Dave who goes down the dog track and blows his wages, as at least Dave is only hazarding his own money, and his bets don't have any impact on general society.

Real businesspersons create and manage businesses that provide a tangible good or service that benefits society. They also make profit for themselves in passing.

But government is not and should not be a business. Its objective is not to make a profit but to manage the country in the interests of the general population.

The fact you even have to say that out loud as it's no longer blindingly obvious to many is a damning indictment of the level of political discourse we now have.

Anyway I don't reckon carter the unstoppable sex machine is a first time voter seeking input, I think he's just a blue who's close season bored and on the wum.

Anyone would thing we had a problem with grifters in government:

No! It's the uhh.... EU! Judges! Lefty media! Immigrants! Civil Service!

Whole grift right there. Civil service - fucking pain in the arse. No doubt. Often wrong.

Politicians: "Civil Service are your enemy. Nonsense rules holding us back! This is our war!"

Reality of making up these enemies, declaring a war on them, is to take attention off their last misdeeds and false promises, and garner support for dumping / circumventing the rules.

Reality of that here is, open season for them and their mates ripping off the country. 1.4bn here. In one deal, out of hundreds.

Can Carter and Big-boy start to see why so much of the country is in a mood to avoid enabling this pattern to be repeated over the next 5 years? Or are they just two of life's eternal patsies?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.