Reform UK Party Limited Company

Talking of grifters. Ive come home tonight to a letter from anna soubry, remember her? Id forgotten her existence but she was a tory mp who jumped ship to start up her own party , Change, along with a a few other odd balls like chukka wotsit. They narcissistically thought voters voted for ‘them’ rather than the party and promptly all lost their seats

Well now shes hooked on to labour and has written to me imploring me to vote labour now. Shes obviously after a seat with them now they are winning! No shame!!!

And its weirdo’s like her , and the ones whove been caught placing bets on the election dates etc etc why people get turned off by the main parties and look to something fresh, like reform

Talking of grifters. Ive come home tonight to a letter from anna soubry, remember her? Id forgotten her existence but she was a tory mp who jumped ship to start up her own party , Change, along with a a few other odd balls like chukka wotsit. They narcissistically thought voters voted for ‘them’ rather than the party and promptly all lost their seats

Well now shes hooked on to labour and has written to me imploring me to vote labour now. Shes obviously after a seat with them now they are winning! No shame!!!

And its weirdo’s like her , and the ones whove been caught placing bets on the election dates etc etc why people get turned off by the main parties and look to something fresh, like reform
I never heard of fascism called fresh before?

The far right filling a vacuum because it's such an easy ideology to follow if you're in the majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.