Reform UK Party Limited Company

If the labour and conservative party's were offering anything imaginative I don't think reform would even be a thing.
Bollocks.
Around 20% of the population of every country are complete arseholes and people like Farage and Trump have found a formula via social media to get them to get off their arses to vote. It’s up to the rest of the population to marginalise them and it’s down to the mainstream parties to motivate decent people to vote. The trouble is the Tories have joined in the race to attract the arseholes.
Fortunately in the UK we’re not as tied to our political parties as the Americans so there’s a good chance enough people, including one nation Tories, will vote Labour to see off the vast majority of the twats who are in it for themselves.

Bollocks.
Around 20% of the population of every country are complete arseholes and people like Farage and Trump have found a formula via social media to get them to get off their arses to vote. It’s up to the rest of the population to marginalise them and it’s down to the mainstream parties to motivate decent people to vote. The trouble is the Tories have joined in the race to attract the arseholes.
Fortunately in the UK we’re not as tied to our political parties as the Americans so there’s a good chance enough people, including one nation Tories, will vote Labour to see off the vast majority of the twats who are in it for themselves.
Only 20%?

Yes. I think there are one or two folk you hold in particularly high regard that are unaware they are massive arseholes. Perhaps even more so for the lack of self awareness.
I strongly suspect that the people you consider to be massive arseholes don’t coincide with the ones that I think are. I can live with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.