Reform UK Party Limited Company

Bollocks.
Around 20% of the population of every country are complete arseholes and people like Farage and Trump have found a formula via social media to get them to get off their arses to vote. It’s up to the rest of the population to marginalise them and it’s down to the mainstream parties to motivate decent people to vote. The trouble is the Tories have joined in the race to attract the arseholes.
Fortunately in the UK we’re not as tied to our political parties as the Americans so there’s a good chance enough people, including one nation Tories, will vote Labour to see off the vast majority of the twats who are in it for themselves.
what on earth attracts you to Labour? I know the Tories are utter arseholes but where do you see Labour doing better?

Wales. really don't thinks so. You can trya nd blame the Westminster Tories all you like but Wales has been on a massive decline for 25 years ever since Labour came into power in the Welsh Assembly, and the first decade or more of that was with Labour in Westminster,

You can look at anything from numerous vanity projects, to corruption (Drakeford a failed social worker) leaves office with over £5m, to bungs (Gethin £200k donation from a convicted criminal, a very poor and failing health service... the list goes on. I genuinely fear fot this nation after next week... and I am not saying the Tories are any betterbut WTF can we mere mortals do about it with this pathetic first past the post system?

Next week Labour will have an absolutely massive majority... over 200 seats, they will be able to get anything through.... yet they will probably get less than 45% of the national vote.... it stinks.

That's the kind of answer I've been waiting for! So as long I don't vote right I'm not an arse hole
To be fair, there's something pretty arseholey about living through the past 14 years and thinking that the main problem is that the Tories weren't right wing enough. Realistically, there's no moderate right-wing option to vote for (well, unless you count Labour as right-wing, which you probably could under Keir).

what on earth attracts you to Labour? I know the Tories are utter arseholes but where do you see Labour doing better?

Wales. really don't thinks so. You can trya nd blame the Westminster Tories all you like but Wales has been on a massive decline for 25 years ever since Labour came into power in the Welsh Assembly, and the first decade or more of that was with Labour in Westminster,

You can look at anything from numerous vanity projects, to corruption (Drakeford a failed social worker) leaves office with over £5m, to bungs (Gethin £200k donation from a convicted criminal, a very poor and failing health service... the list goes on. I genuinely fear fot this nation after next week... and I am not saying the Tories are any betterbut WTF can we mere mortals do about it with this pathetic first past the post system?

Next week Labour will have an absolutely massive majority... over 200 seats, they will be able to get anything through.... yet they will probably get less than 45% of the national vote.... it stinks.
There certainly needs to be a serious look at FPTP in our voting system. it may work for 2 or 3 parties but completely fails when there are mutiple parties standing.

In 2019, the Tories got an 80 seat majority getting 43.6% of the vote on a 67.3% turnout. So 57% of 67.3 didn't want the Tories in power. It certainly suits the bigger parties as it stands, but If I was Labour, I would be seriously considering if the status quo is sustainable in the long term.

Seems odd that the largest percentage of Welsh voters opt for Labour every time then if they’re so bad. It’s not like there’s any shortage of options.
What puzzles me is why you don’t opt for either the Lib Dems or Plaid if the Tories have failed and you can’t stand Labour, instead opting for the openly fascist Reform Party. Makes me question your judgment somewhat.

You can look at anything from numerous vanity projects, to corruption (Drakeford a failed social worker) leaves office with over £5m,

Where is this coming from? I have tried to find the source of this and all that comes up is two random twitter accounts, one uses $5 million . No citations.

Is it property wealth or business interests?

farage is just a british trump, he is an older andrew tate, the whole rhetoric is that everything that hasnt worked out in your life is someone elses fault and if we blame them it will all change and life will be better and the reality is that it wont change and that isnt true but while we keep up peoples anger and the pretence that its someone elses fault they will vote for it because its way easier to blame someone else than rectify what isnt right.

Seems odd that the largest percentage of Welsh voters opt for Labour every time then if they’re so bad. It’s not like there’s any shortage of options.
What puzzles me is why you don’t opt for either the Lib Dems or Plaid if the Tories have failed and you can’t stand Labour, instead opting for the openly fascist Reform Party. Makes me question your judgment somewhat.
I suppose after getting used to having the antisemitic, racist, russian (sorry Czech) spy and terrorist sympathiser that was Corbyn on the ballot paper the electorate have become numb the having a fascist within our midst. Or maybe it's the whole bit who cried wolf thing again, and we are so used to cries of nazi /fascist etc that the real ones don't register?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.