Reform UK Party Limited Company

I'm not arsed if these racists muppets led by a grifter get a few seats, it will just expose how completely inept they are at actual politics. One issue party.
Will be interesting to see how he gets on in the house.
He likes to think he's a politician, a statesman even, when in fact all he's done is repeat the same old shite for years.
Just as we are voting to get rid of the cunts currently in charge, we somehow manage to vote a fresh bit of cuntery in.

The rise of Reform is concerning, but hopefully it serves one purpose and that is to make the Tory party sensible again, but it depends which nutjob takes over as leader. Johnson bless his cuddly little cotton socks has well and truly fucked them over.

The question is where do Reform go from here, my concern is they have a mandate to go further right like Marie Le Pen.
It’s the start of things to come I’m afraid . The vast majority of Europe is Turning to the right. Make no mistake this is a massive night for the right wing and it’s gonna get worse or better .

So to be clear, you're of average build, with a job, with no ongoing health issues, and not waiting for an nhs appointment?
Sounds to me like you have a pretty decent life, other than being a racist judgemental condescending ****.
I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.

And what about people who waste their state education by skiving off and sniffing glue instead?

Oh do fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.