Reform UK Party Limited Company

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.
Screenshot_20240705_080832_Google.jpg

Farage is trump lite , same no morals , grifter, **** , racist , do i need to go on .. Shame on people voting for him and reform
The term racist is thrown around so often, I don’t think people really know what it means.

The term racist is thrown around so often, I don’t think people really know what it means.
according to the OED, it matches exactly how the "people" perceive it to mean, semantic ducking and diving will not change that

Some people I know went for reform as a protest or tactical vote against the, now thankfully ex, mp Bill Wiggin. (The wanker)

I am not a political animal, but I don't think everyone voting that way is a racist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.